Looking For Used (But Working) Fridge To Buy

argentmail

Hey,

my name is Stefan and I've just moved to BKK to live here for one year. I am living in a small apartment which is quite nice BUT there is no fridge and due to the temperatures I guess it's better to have one.

Does anybody of you know where I can buy one used but in good condition? Doesn't need to be big, it's just for me.

Or does one of you has one to sell?

Unfortunately I don't have that much money so I would prefer the cheapest one :-)

Excuse my bad English, I am still learning :-)

Thanks in advance

One word of advice, I once bought a Second Hand fridge, it worked oke for about 3-4 months, then I had to bring it in for repairs.

At the end, the price of the second hand fridge (Incl. repairs and transportation) was about the same as a Brand New One (which also has a warranty)

I would recommend buying new... Go take a look at any store... Tesco, big c or Power Buy...

After looking at prices for new, you are likely to find them in your budget and then also do not need to worry about paying for delivery.

Also it will be under warranty, so if any problems they will send a technician out to your house to fix it

From what I can make out here in SEA a fridge is considered to be working properly if it keeps the stuff inside of it cold. If it doesn't maintain a certain temperature range (dodgy thermostat) it's considered a minor issue, even though it can make all your stuff freeze and use lots of electricity.

I agree with the above, be good to yourself and buy a new one. It'll smell better, too. :)