Best Coverage For Tablet? Ais, True, Dtac...

as2100dk

What is your monthly budget? What are your monthly data requirements? Do you require 3G? Are you able to (either based on your or a significant others' situation) qualify for a post-paid contract?

Truemove H might be #1, followed by AIS/One-2-Call. DTAC (which I use) pretty much blows, no 3G outside of metro-Bangkok, no WiFi partners, and a bit on the outs with the current government. On the plus side, their concession runs to 2018 :rolleyes: .

Edited by lomatopo

What is your monthly budget? What are your monthly data requirements? Do you require 3G? Are you able to (either based on your or a significant others' situation) qualify for a post-paid contract?

Truemove H might be #1, followed by AIS/One-2-Call. DTAC (which I use) pretty much blows, no 3G outside of metro-Bangkok, no WiFi partners, and a bit on the outs with the current government. On the plus side, their concession runs to 2018 :rolleyes: .

Dtac do have 3g outside Bkk. they have it in nakhon pathom and hua hin.

And dtac's edge is probably the fastest of the bunch. certainly faster than true and i think it's faster than ais.

for wifi 3bb is what 99b per month.

How is Dtac when you CAN use it. tHEY DO HAVE SOME OF THE CHEAPEST DEALScool.gif

Out along Rama 2 I found dtac 3G sucks and most often provided download speeds sub 30kbps and often below double digits. Sitting here using AIS now and while more expensive that dtac the download speed is regularly over 300kbps.

Regarding monthly budget and data requirements, I am planning to buy an unlimited data plan.

Post-paid or pre-paid... haven't thought about it yet; what's the advantages/disadvantages?

Regarding True; they seem to have a lot of hotspots in Bangkok with free wifi, but as far as I have heard the coverage outside BKK is not good. Correct or not?

Have a nice day out there ;-)