Picture Framer

johnmcc6

I have a variety of different sized photo's and certificates I would like to put in one large frame rather than many small ones. I see many picture shops with one painting per frame but they don't do custom frames. Anyone know of a decent framer? Thanks in advance for any help.

There is one on the east west road along the south moat at the Sri Prung gate, just east of the Chinese emabassy. It is at the major intersection, so you can not miss it on the left driving west. They have samples of all sizes and make to order, large and small. You can get glass or plexiglass or neither, shadow boxes or not,

There is one on the east west road along the south moat at the Sri Prung gate, just east of the Chinese emabassy. It is at the major intersection, so you can not miss it on the left driving west. They have samples of all sizes and make to order, large and small. You can get glass or plexiglass or neither, shadow boxes or not,

i agree totally, i have used these guys several times, they were recomended to me by a kodak shop.

Go along Changklan Road, past Chiang Mai Land (on your right), a few hundred metres further on you will see a shop on the left hand side with pictures in the window and outside. He's done lots of good framing for me, big and small, lots of choices of styles, woods, plastics etc.

Edited by uptheos