Picking Up A New Car

rixalex

Also depends on make, as some are delivered via a driver and not on a transporter...... how long has the car been for Sale/in showroom, moved around a bit, maybe came from another showroom... even on a transporter there will be km on clock, factory to park > park to transporter > transporter to workshop for check and polish > to showroom > as said to get petrol etc.

2004 bought a new Honda Jazz had 54km on clock.... Was easy for me as know where the showroom is, storage garage is a few km away,

Also depends on make, as some are delivered via a driver and not on a transporter...... how long has the car been for Sale/in showroom, moved around a bit, maybe came from another showroom... even on a transporter there will be km on clock, factory to park > park to transporter > transporter to workshop for check and polish > to showroom > as said to get petrol etc.

2004 bought a new Honda Jazz had 54km on clock.... Was easy for me as know where the showroom is, storage garage is a few km away,

Yeah i appreciate there are lots of factors, and lots of reasonable possible explanations, was just looking for what would be normal, and what wouldn't. From what KBB says, the answer is about 30km.

I must admit, i'd prefer if there was none of the popping around - probably undertaken by some young trainee dude - and prefer if the clock did read 000, but appreciate that might not be practical.

Yeah i appreciate there are lots of factors, and lots of reasonable possible explanations, was just looking for what would be normal, and what wouldn't. From what KBB says, the answer is about 30km.

I must admit, i'd prefer if there was none of the popping around - probably undertaken by some young trainee dude - and prefer if the clock did read 000, but appreciate that might not be practical.

hehehe, at the age of 17 I worked at the docks weekends and evenings driving new japs cars off the ro-ro ships. We where paid by the number of cars we parked, not by the hours, so full speed and jogging back on board. Smoked them all, burnouts on steel decks, you dont want to know.

going with truck/trailer is less miles, cause no docks to play at

my mazda7 came with 7 km on it, they do all the blings in house and own a shell pump across the road

hehehe, at the age of 17 I worked at the docks weekends and evenings driving new japs cars off the ro-ro ships. We where paid by the number of cars we parked, not by the hours, so full speed and jogging back on board. Smoked them all, burnouts on steel decks, you dont want to know.

going with truck/trailer is less miles, cause no docks to play at

my mazda7 came with 7 km on it, they do all the blings in house and own a shell pump across the road

Thanks for the nightmares. What you describe is precisely what i was imagining!

Anyway, enough of that, i want to know more about this Mazda 7 you speak of!

is a bit smaller than the 9 + a bit cheaper, back in 2008 was something like 2.86 million, no idea of 2012 import price. [the 9 is 3,6 million earlier this year in the Mazda showroom]

wait 8-9 months and the funky good looking Mazda 5 will be here at just over 1 million.

is a bit smaller than the 9 + a bit cheaper, back in 2008 was something like 2.86 million, no idea of 2012 import price. [the 9 is 3,6 million earlier this year in the Mazda showroom]

wait 8-9 months and the funky good looking Mazda 5 will be here at just over 1 million.

typing error made me bragging I have a 7, sorry I have a tiny cheap 2, mazda6 is doing well in my homecountry

and RX5 and later RX7 would burn 1st and 2nd off the ship decks back thenpassifier.gif