Dengue,alcoholism And Misery

syd barrett

Maybe this post should be in the Pattaya posting area, but there has been an outbreak of Dengue in my Moo, two children and one adult, I am on 3rd Road near the Xzyte disco, I suppose it is daytime mosquitos. Anyway I am a bit worried, it is the last thing I need right now.

Thanks for the personal emails. I have been 'off the beer' for 66 days, but I feel depressed, anxious, angry, meloncholy, frustrated, nervous, miserable, tearful, doom laden and very unhappy. Anyone out there know how long this will last?

Maybe a walk down soi 6 will cheer me up?

S.B.

Maybe this post should be in the Pattaya posting area, but there has been an outbreak of Dengue in my Moo, two children and one adult, I am on 3rd Road near the Xzyte disco, I suppose it is daytime mosquitos. Anyway I am a bit worried, it is the last thing I need right now.

Thanks for the personal emails. I have been 'off the beer' for 66 days, but I feel depressed, anxious, angry, meloncholy, frustrated, nervous, miserable, tearful, doom laden and very unhappy. Anyone out there know how long this will last?

S.B.

Well that puts you 66 days ahead of me, but I'm going to try, I have reduced the amount but isn't out of it yet, but I know how you are feeling, I have found a product here i Denmark I'm going to try, it's called EXIT 14/21, and it should help you, unfortunately the website is in Danish, but if you are interested PM me, and good luck with the " project "

S.B.

You have explained what you have not been doing (not drinking alcohol) but you have neglected to tell us what you have been doing.....what have you been doing to make your life enjoyable. You used to drink to try to make your life enjoyable and it seems that drinking didn't work. Maybe its time to try something else....and no I don't mean hard drugs!!!......do you like to swim? run? bicycle? draw? paint? collect stamps? play with animals? read? watch movies? write poetry? weave baskets? cook? Do you even know what you like to do?...many alcoholics don't. If you do know...then start doing it....if not then start trying different things to find out. Many people in your situation find that starting a program of daily exercise is helpful because it provides a physical stimulation which you might be missing since you used to be using alcohol for a physical effect. Good luck....and don't give up.

S.B.

Well that puts you 66 days ahead of me, but I'm going to try, I have reduced the amount but isn't out of it yet, but I know how you are feeling, I have found a product here i Denmark I'm going to try, it's called EXIT 14/21, and it should help you, unfortunately the website is in Danish, but if you are interested PM me, and good luck with the " project "

I'd like some info on this 14/21, please pm me thanks............I'm in canada :o

Meets daily in the back room at Satree Pattana Center,

519/56 Pattaya Second Road Soi 9 (aka Soi Skaw Beach or Soi Prompunt),

off Pattaya Second Road.

Local helpline numbers: (07) 927 0437, (09) 098 0204 or (07) 171 9641.

Sunday 7:30 pm Closed As Bill Sees It

Monday 5:00 pm Open Topic

Tuesday 5:00 pm Closed Traditions

Wednesday 12:00 pm

7:30 pm

but I feel depressed, anxious, angry, meloncholy, frustrated, nervous, miserable, tearful, doom laden and very unhappy. Anyone out there know how long this will last?

A walk to the below address would be better to cheer you up.

When I went, i finally realised what was wrong with me - I stopped drinking regulary, but after 2 weeks or accasionally a month, the pain would be too much and so i decided that being drunk and miserable would be better.

How long will it last? Depends on you man. "white-knuckling" it never worked for me. There is an internatioanlly accepted program for recovery available at AA.

The humility I got after admitting that I couldn't be "normal" by myself and going to AA was the first step.

Good luck

Open

Closed

Topic Discussion

12 Steps & 12 Traditions

Thursday

12:00 pm

7:30 pm

Open

Closed

Topic Discussion

Topic Discussion

Friday 5:00 pm Open Back to Basics

Saturday 7:30 pm Closed Big Book

AA also meet every day at 12 noon in the Jomtien Longstay at Jomtien beach the meeting is held in the restrauant after you walk through the foyer. What you are going through is normal. The best thing in MY opinion is get some dailey exercise and take Berroca Vitimin B also has Vitimin C. You can buy it at most large Pharmacys for about 110B for a tube of 10. If you wish any help or information just PM me. Cheers and good luck Tony.