Xym Apartments?

tfc

i haven't stayed there but i went in and looked around. The rooms (the cheapest ones) are really nice, the whole building is really nice actually. Now they might have showed me a room with a TV,Fridge,microwave etc that's just for show and you have to rent it afterwards i'm not sure. but if not the rooms are really good. There's a pool and a jacuzzi up on the roof. The staff seemed nice, the one kid at the front spoke good english. If it was in my budget to spend 7k a month on a room, i'd stay there.

Looks impresive.

I was wondering about the long stay rates and the size of the rooms.

For the promotion I was wondering if they were going to include utilities.

At any rate I e-mailed them with my questions and they will get back to me in 24 hours. Thai hours I guesscheesy.gif .

I looked at the map and it looked like a short walk to the airport Mall. Any one know the distance give or take a little or the time to walk it.

A two hour walk is good for me but I prefer 20 minute. LOL

I would say its about 1km from the Airport Plaza. Its directly behind the 7-11 across from the Old Culture Center. As far as how long of a walk, upto you.

Looks impresive.

I was wondering about the long stay rates and the size of the rooms.

For the promotion I was wondering if they were going to include utilities.

At any rate I e-mailed them with my questions and they will get back to me in 24 hours. Thai hours I guesscheesy.gif .

I looked at the map and it looked like a short walk to the airport Mall. Any one know the distance give or take a little or the time to walk it.

A two hour walk is good for me but I prefer 20 minute. LOL

I went for a look there 30 minutes ago - fully booked, I saw a basic ? room, very good IMO, about 30 mtr sq and value at 7,500 + power is 7 baht a unit and water is 200 baht for each 10 unit block - whatever that means, according to management the average services bill is 1,500 a month, no big deal, just have to wait for spaces to become available, there were 2 x 1 bedroom apartments - both Gorn at 20k !

I e-mailed them and asked about prices and the size of the rooms for at least 1 year this was their answer.

Hello our dear guest

The special promotion THB15000 is the 1 year contract for our suite

room.

The suite room is about 60 square meters. All utilities, bedding and

maid cleaning are included.

Unfortunately, the room is not available now. We apologize for the

inconvenience.

Not much help there. I wonder if they are full up just during the holiday season?

I would suggest whoever did the mail reply lacks English skills, the 60 sq mtr room is the 1 bedroom, booked for the next 12 months I was told today, the studio was very acceptable and priced at 7,500 + water and electricity charges as in prior post, I suggest a visit to see, it presents well

I would suggest whoever did the mail reply lacks English skills, the 60 sq mtr room is the 1 bedroom, booked for the next 12 months I was told today, the studio was very acceptable and priced at 7,500 + water and electricity charges as in prior post, I suggest a visit to see, it presents well

Yes it looks good but as you said in a prior post they are full up.