Thai Visa Poster Of 2011

smokie36

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 Dec., with voting to close by the Bells in Bangkok

So it's over. Congrats again.

Stop the voting and break out the celebratory green tea!

Are you tall dark and handsome enough JT? Otherwise some might call it a curse...biggrin.png

Voting ends midnight tonight BKK time. Still plenty of time...you're doing OK!

29 Dec., with voting to close by the Bells in Bangkok

So it's over. Congrats again.

Stop the voting and break out the celebratory green tea!

Are you tall dark and handsome enough JT? Otherwise some might call it a curse...biggrin.png

Voting ends midnight tonight BKK time. Still plenty of time...you're doing OK!

Hmmm, I thought the Bells were at midnight on the 31st of December

Hmmm, I thought the Bells were at midnight on the 31st of December

So did I. Lucky I found this forum or I might have lived the rest of my days in blissful ignorance.

In fact had we known we could have eaten the cheese and pineapple sticks before they were all curling up.

Hilarious this, 10 names smokes can remember after a big night out.

I think those that posted day in and out providing info on the japan earthquake amd more importantly our floods should win automatically.

Webfact, jfchandler and a few others come to mind.

I think those that posted day in and out providing info on the japan earthquake amd more importantly our floods should win automatically.

I thought Webfact was a bot laugh.png

Kudos :wai:

Edited by MJCM

I thought they had bells in Bangkok ... every night!

smokie is being as we say in Scotland, wide. He knows fine well that The Bells refers to Midnight 31 December, I am fully aware that there are bells in BKK every night, in fact there are bells in many places, many countries every day would you believe, but there is only one The Bells at this time of year!!

I thought Webfact was a bot laugh.png

Kudos wai.gif

Webfact is indeed a human, and my best friend. Kudos. Respect.

smokie is being as we say in Scotland, wide. He knows fine well that The Bells refers to Midnight 31 December, I am fully aware that there are bells in BKK every night, in fact there are bells in many places, many countries every day would you believe, but there is only one The Bells at this time of year!!

Well it really wasn't clear as the deadline is indeed TONIGHT Bangkok time as fully clarified by the poll's originator, not New Years Eve. So bells, schmells. Edited by Jingthing

Here's an idea.

How about next year, making MODERATORS ineligible?

coffee1.gifneus.gifviolin.gif

Is Sheryl a moderator? I did point out on the topic that led to this post that discussion of moderators and moderation is against Thaivisa rules so all votes for moderators on this poll by dint are null and void tongue.png

Who would have thought? A Thaivisa topic becoming controversial

Well it really wasn't clear as the deadline is indeed TONIGHT Bangkok time as fully clarified by the poll's originator, not New Years Eve. So bells, schmells.

Pull smokies ear then, the Thaivisa Scottish contingent would be happy to hear his explanation as to why The Bells are on 30 December. Maybe he's been on Bells whisky already and got confused.