Walen School In Koh Samui

We have very good news. Walen school in Samui will open soon! We have already a place for a school rented and rent paid one year in advance. We believe we will have many happy students in Samui the same as in other locations. Khun Joy is relocating from Phuket to be our new manager there. We will be offering free demonstration lesson there soon. All are welcome.

For all those wishing to learn Thai as well as those who need long term ED visa assistance Walen is a good and reliable choice. Try us for free.

Walen School - expansion continues.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Samui resident it would be very interesting to know where the location of your school will be, we have to decide within a few weeks which school to go to for our Thai language course.... We hope you will be on the northern part of the island (many expat farang living there...).

Am I over cynical if I suggest the reason for the proliferation of Thai language schools is because most people who enrol are not actually interested in learning the language but because enrolling in these courses enable those expats who no longer qualify for an annual visa (such as the non-immigrant O) are then able to obtain an education visa enabling them to stay legally in the country during the period of their study?

• Like 1

MacWalen:

We have already a place for a school rented and rent paid one year in advance.

Now I too am skeptical that a business would post this but not even the area where the school will be (if at all). Shows a profound lack of professionalism.

You are quoting a deleted post. That particular post was deleted , because it was a statement by an unknown member & not the SPONSORS.

I hope that puts an end to this pursuit.

MacWalen:

Now I too am skeptical that a business would post this but not even the area where the school will be (if at all). Shows a profound lack of professionalism.

You are quoting a deleted post. That particular post was deleted , because it was a statement by an unknown member & not the SPONSORS.

What are you talking about? I copied and pasted that quote from the OP. Look yourself.

MacWalen:

What are you talking about? I copied and pasted that quote from the OP. Look yourself.

Well perhaps I am confused because someone else made that statement , a standard member.

Perhaps in future, use the proper quotation button to attribute the quote to the poster,.

Or if copying & pasting attribute it to a source.

I did. I quoted MacWalen. You see, it says "MacWalen" then a colon.

I am sorry I did not use the proper quote protocol. I thought I had.

My point was that MacWalen said they had rented a place in Samui. I think we all just want to know where on the island it is. The MacWalen post was made 10 days ago with no replies. I was not aware they were a sponsor (didn't look at the avatar closely), so perhaps a person can telephone them and ask them to post.

Problem solved.

This is a topic by a sponsor, they are simply saying they will be in Samui soon. If they do not wish to elaborate further, perhaps they need to tidy up some loose ends, before divulging full details.

So please no need to start a crucifixion campaign.

Am I over cynical if I suggest the reason for the proliferation of Thai language schools is because most people who enrol are not actually interested in learning the language but because enrolling in these courses enable those expats who no longer qualify for an annual visa (such as the non-immigrant O) are then able to obtain an education visa enabling them to stay legally in the country during the period of their study?

No you are not being overly cynical, that is absolutely the reason behind the proliferation of language schools.

• 3 weeks later...

They're not trying to make a good impression in this thread. Somebody with good will posted and doesn't have a clue how to follow up or maybe even knows that he/she should check back in again.

They're not doinf themselves a favor the way they act on this thread.

Hi guys, thanks for all the nice and not so nice comments. We are indeed working on opening the school as soon as we can but it takes some time. Also we have a new project opening another Walen school in Ko Phangan. We have excellent staff working in Samui already so I am confident things will work out well.

I will keep you posted. Khun Joy is our regional manager so you will see her a lot. She did a great job in Phuket and now moved on to a new assignment in Samui and Ko Phangan.

Walen School - knowledge is power - share it!

post-46756-0-92349500-1327988760_thumb.j

post-46756-0-21643400-1327988776_thumb.j

thanks for all the nice and not so nice comments.

Given the circumstances, I think none of the comments were "not so nice."

But it's nice of you to finally remember us....

Were you going to tell us where the school is or is the hearsay post correct?

It was correct!coffee1.gif

Greeting From Walen Samui.

I am Sutiva, taking care of this branch so far.

Sorry for reply late about the Location of our school here. Walen Samui place at Bophut.

The address : 17/11-12 Moo.1 Tambol: Bophut Amphur: Ko Samui. Suratthani

Tel: +66(0)77310724-25, and +66(0)77426980 (not avilable during 1/02/2012 to 6/02/2012 : construction issue)

Fax: +66(0)77426979 (not avilable during 1/02/2012 to 6/02/2012 : construction issue)

*** Should you have any question during construction issue please do not hesitate to contact me as the following number ; Mo: +66(0)809882302***

Hi guys, thanks for all the nice and not so nice comments. We are indeed working on opening the school as soon as we can but it takes some time. Also we have a new project opening another Walen school in Ko Phangan. We have excellent staff working in Samui already so I am confident things will work out well.

I will keep you posted. Khun Joy is our regional manager so you will see her a lot. She did a great job in Phuket and now moved on to a new assignment in Samui and Ko Phangan.

Walen School - knowledge is power - share it!

she looks cute :)