50 Baht Parking Fee At Central From 010112?

Felt 35

Ok, that's good to know, So is it like Jungceylon, spend 100 baht, get a couple of hours free. So long as there are more parking spaces, that's fine by me. I find it's a nightmare finding a space even at 11.00.

post4946333= well, now that they have made sure, one has to go to a ticket booth, with cones every where, its worse than it ever was, they have gone cone happy ,its single lanes. parking is a nightmare now, hard work before, as well as getting out ,I don't mind the fee, its the joy of the money collectors marshaling the cars into giant tail backs, i wanted to do a u turn, impossible, its coned, parking was bad, now, its for sure worse I like central i wont be going there again with my car, park in makro big c and walk or join the parked vehicles out side Thainan please lets have public transport across the island, yes i know there are sort of buses , even the tuk tuks are fighting for space

I am sure one of you will find it ok do tell, you wont believe the chaos. i was going to a meeting to night there, but not now. riley 76

Came back from central 30 min ago, free parking space everywhere. I go there about 6 times a week, never had a problem to park my car.

If now with the new parking system someone is not able to park his car in central, then it is better for him to give his driving license back and hire a taxi or tuktuk.

My thoughts exactly. You can't please some people!

Ok, that's good to know, So is it like Jungceylon, spend 100 baht, get a couple of hours free. So long as there are more parking spaces, that's fine by me. I find it's a nightmare finding a space even at 11.00.

post4946333= well, now that they have made sure, one has to go to a ticket booth, with cones every where, its worse than it ever was, they have gone cone happy ,its single lanes. parking is a nightmare now, hard work before, as well as getting out ,I don't mind the fee, its the joy of the money collectors marshaling the cars into giant tail backs, i wanted to do a u turn, impossible, its coned, parking was bad, now, its for sure worse I like central i wont be going there again with my car, park in makro big c and walk or join the parked vehicles out side Thainan please lets have public transport across the island, yes i know there are sort of buses , even the tuk tuks are fighting for space

I am sure one of you will find it ok do tell, you wont believe the chaos. i was going to a meeting to night there, but not now. riley 76

Came back from central 30 min ago, free parking space everywhere. I go there about 6 times a week, never had a problem to park my car.

If now with the new parking system someone is not able to park his car in central, then it is better for him to give his driving license back and hire a taxi or tuktuk.

My thoughts exactly. You can't please some people!

central 2 pm on this saturday, available parking, smoth as silkcowboy.gif