Man Accused Of Faking His Own Death Arrested As He Lands At Heathrow

Boater

Dressed in a polo shirt and flip flops, this is the moment a British psychologist accused of faking his death was arrested after arriving home at Heathrow Airport.

Father-of-two Stephen Kellaway was detained as he stepped off a plane from Thailand where he is alleged to have lived under a false identity for over a year.

The 54-year-old is accused of faking his death during a family trip to Moscow in 2008, where his wife had breast enlargement surgery, to avoid jail for swindling thousands of pounds in benefits.

article-2080476-0F42F45F00000578-674_468x292.jpg

Arrest: Stephen Kellaway is detained at Heathrow airport after stepping off a plane from Thailand

But after the Daily Mail tracked him down to his new home in Bangkok earlier this year, he was put in an immigration detention centre before being deported on a BA flight

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1i7VmRjKs

Edited by Boater

Reading the newspaper article i don't see too many tid-bits for a hollywood blockbuster. Inside info perhaps jingthing?

Breast enlargement surgery in Russia? Think of the visuals. Now that's entertainment.

I hope the picture in the newspaper article is post surgery and not pre. they looked more than adequate.

You could have a lot of examination scenes pre surgery i guess. maybe throw in some random russian mafia links...and some big boozing parties