Questions, Bug Reports Etc For Thaivisa SMS Beta 1

george

Please post your bug reports, questions etc in this thread!

Thanks for your help!

/Admin

Hi George,

Apparently my SMS efforts have not been successful. I never received a PIN Number and I tried sending SMS without it with no success. What's the next step? My phone service provider here in California is Cingular. Thanks.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your help!

/Admin

Hi George,

Apparently my SMS efforts have not been successful. I never received a PIN Number and I tried sending SMS without it with no success. What's the next step? My phone service provider here in California is Cingular. Thanks.

i think you were missing the country code in the number, please try again with the full number in the international format.

probably by adding 1 before the number you had innitially entered.

we do support the provider Cingular in the US and most other places around the world where they have their coverage.

Thanks for your help!

/Admin

Hi George,

i think you were missing the country code in the number, please try again with the full number in the international format.

probably by adding 1 before the number you had innitially entered.

we do support the provider Cingular in the US and most other places around the world where they have their coverage.

Thanks, I've corrected the phone number. I sent a SMS to myself, but still no luck and I still don't have a PIN number to "Verify". Is it not working because it's still missing a PIN verification?

My problem is I have registered but I am not in CM right now and at my Los Angeles home. My thai phone is also here with me. I cannnot receive my pin number. Is there anyway to get my pin number throught the web?

I will not be back to CM for a couple of months and would very much like to use the SMS system to keep intouch with my friends.

Can I use my US. mobil number?

Thank you

Highonthai

My problem is I have registered but I am not in CM right now and at my Los Angeles home. My thai phone is also here with me. I cannnot receive my pin number. Is there anyway to get my pin number throught the web?

I will not be back to CM for a couple of months and would very much like to use the SMS system to keep intouch with my friends.

Can I use my US. mobil number?

Thank you

Highonthai

sure you can use your US mobile number.

i have reset your account. please login again..

Dear Admin,

I have just registered for the sms service. I would like to get more understanding how the credit system works. There is initially 100 credits available for each user and it will be used every time user use for sms. How can the credit increased back to 100 or more?. Please let me know

Thank you very much

Thanks for your help!

/Admin

I signed up. Got as far as verify pin and there was no pin to verify.

hi,

i think you were missing the country code.

if its a US number it is supposed to have a 1 in the begining.

could you PM me your country and provider, our system doesnt recognise the number you have entered.

i have reset your account, please login again and enter your number with the correct format.

Dear Admin,

I have just registered for the sms service. I would like to get more understanding how the credit system works. There is initially 100 credits available for each user and it will be used every time user use for sms. How can the credit increased back to 100 or more?. Please let me know

Thank you very much

If you need a refill during the beta test, please email sms [at] thaivisa.com.

Like most men, I only read instructions after I discover that I have made a mistake. When I entered my phone number I entered "0" before the "7". Because of that, I did not receive my PIN number. Ergo, I cannot log in even though my account has been set up. Is there any way to extricate myself from this mess? T.I.A.

Like most men, I only read instructions after I discover that I have made a mistake.  When I entered my phone number I entered "0" before the "7".  Because of that, I did not receive my PIN number.  Ergo, I cannot log in even though my account has been set up.  Is there any way to extricate myself from this mess?  T.I.A.

i have reset your account...

now when you login again, you would be asked the mobile number....pls enter it carefully...

Like most men, I only read instructions after I discover that I have made a mistake.  When I entered my phone number I entered "0" before the "7".  Because of that, I did not receive my PIN number.  Ergo, I cannot log in even though my account has been set up.  Is there any way to extricate myself from this mess?  T.I.A.

i have reset your account...

now when you login again, you would be asked the mobile number....pls enter it carefully...

You're the best! Many thanks!

Thanks for your help!

/Admin

dear sir - i have regsitered but did not receive the PIN for verifcation.

user name: leftone

it seems to me that you have entered a 0 after the country code.

i have reset your account please enter your mobile number again and donot put the 0 after the country code...

i find the character counter doesnt work when i type in a message .is it reliant on having java switched on or not?

Yes, it's recommended to have javascript turned on.

Yes thats correct.

Javascript must be on for the following functions.

1) Update of the character counter. if javascript is off you type over 160 chrs then the message wont go thru, you would get an error.

2) without javascript on THAI sms may not work well...

so you should all have javascript enabled.