• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My login doesn't work, it comes back with the following error code:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: '[string: "hm1973"]'

/login.asp, line 42

Hi,

Please try again now.

About 10 mins ago we were updating a file on the server.

It should work now.

Kind regards,

Thaivisa

SMS Support

Edited by SMS

Verify your PIN to get free credits

Sending new PIN to [edit My Number]....Provider not supported

I did not see if the "provider not supported" came at the same time as it told me that it would send me out my PIN, but the pin hasn't come after 1 hr. Could this mean that my provider isn't supported? or perhaps it means that my provider isn't supported so they are sending me a pin, it is just taking a while?

I did not see if the "provider not supported" came at the same time as it told me that it would send me out my PIN, but the pin hasn't come after 1 hr. Could this mean that my provider isn't supported? or perhaps it means that my provider isn't supported so they are sending me a pin, it is just taking a while?

...and...

Can I use my house phone number instead?

means that delivery to [edit My Number] isint supported.

i have looked into it and your network has been supported now.

please log into your account again and once again type in your phone number to get the PIN request.

It is very important for us to confirm the PIN as any SMS you send appears to have come from your mobile. the PIN verification is to prevent abuse.

Kind regards,

Thaivisa

SMS Support

...and...

Hi,

you cannot use the home phone number for the PIN verification process.

Our system has an automised feature to verify wether the mobile number requesting the PIN actially belongs to the user.

The PIN is sent to you via SMS...

Kind regards,

Thaivisa

SMS Support

It worked for me... sent to Mattnich in BKK, but not to tuky in KAZAK... hurry up mate and verify...  :o

Hi,

STATUS update.

The following network has been added to our SMS routes.

Number prefix : 994

Telco operators :-

1) Azercell Telekom B.M.

2) J.V.Bakcell GSM 2000

the cost/SMS is set at 2.5 Credits/SMS

...and...

Hi,

you cannot use the home phone number for the PIN verification process.

Our system has an automised feature to verify wether the mobile number requesting the PIN actially belongs to the user.

The PIN is sent to you via SMS...

Kind regards,

Thaivisa

SMS Support

It seems I have a very good excuse to get a mobile phone :o

well.., hold on a second, I'll go out and get one...and vrify..

means that delivery to [edit My Number] isint supported.

i have looked into it and your network has been supported now.

please log into your account again and once again type in your phone number to get the PIN request.

It is very important for us to confirm the PIN as any SMS you send appears to have come from your mobile. the PIN verification is to prevent abuse.

Kind regards,

Thaivisa

SMS Support

Dear Khun SMS, sorry to be such a pain in the...however, As I had already gone through the validation process earlier which failed, I now receive the message that my number is already registered, please choose a new number. But I cannot send an SMS because that number isn't validated and it takes me to the validation page again only to be told to choose another number. Is there a chance you could clear that number so I can start again? (I think you know my number already anyway).

registered, validated and seems to be working OK.

Test messages sent, arrived within 2 minutes and the mobile phones recognize the number, so if the sending number is in their phonebook, it comes up with the correct name as well...

Excellent!

Dear Khun SMS, sorry to be such a pain in the...however, As I had already gone through the validation process earlier which failed, I now receive the message that my number is already registered, please choose a new number. But I cannot send an SMS because that number isn't validated and it takes me to the validation page again only to be told to choose another number. Is there a chance you could clear that number so I can start again? (I think you know my number already anyway).

I have reset your mobile number.

You can start all over again.

Thank you for reporting as you have found out an important bug in our user reset function, fixed now.

Tried to submit my username : Erwin1011

my password :9875a9

got following error message:

Microsoft ole db provider for odbc driver error 80004005

Microsoft odbc microsoft access driver general error unable to open registry key 'temporary (volatile) jet dsn for process 0x2124 thread 0x2134 dbc 0x174f014 jet'

include/auth.inc.line10

Any suggestions?

Erwin

Tried to submit my username : Erwin1011

my password  :9875a9

got following error message:

Microsoft ole db provider for odbc    driver error 80004005

Microsoft odbc microsoft access driver  general error unable to open registry key 'temporary (volatile) jet dsn for process 0x2124 thread 0x2134 dbc 0x174f014 jet'

include/auth.inc.line10

Any suggestions?

Erwin

please try again.

i tried your logins and it went thru fine.

please dont post your password in the forum again. would you loka a password change?

i am resetting your password and would inform you then.

Hi there

Just tried to send an SMS to a Thai mobile. Got the following:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x2418 Thread 0x22c0 DBC 0x1750a34 Jet'.

/include/DB.inc, line 11