The Cheapest Charlie

bermondburi

I won't read all of this until much later . But , I will say that being a cheapo is all part of the financial cycle of many in their life time ,the other part being a one day millionaire .

Oh for me grog

Me jolly jolly grog

Oh for me beer and tabackee

Cos I spent all me tin on the lassies drinkin' gin

Oh for me beer and toobaco

To save you the trouble of reading the topic it boils down to Jimbeam says black and moonrakers says white and now moonrakers is suicidal cos he has wasted a day of his life arguing about decimal points and fractions.

I enjoyed it though

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerontophiles? Thats a new word on me.......I think you should get an award for best new word of the day, on the other hand I now have a mental image I just cant shake sick.giftongue.png

Gerontophilia is new to you? Wow, you haven't lived. An endless (varicose) vein of free sex plus they are so grateful and will say thank you (if they can spare the breath).

So in effect you are providing some free elderly care.....good on you biggrin.png

It's fine with me if you think it is free as we aren't allowed to work on retirement visas ...shock1.gif

I suppose an hourly rate would be too ambitious and too risky in case the client expired, I would suggest using an egg timer but insist on payment up front , just to be on the safe side.

I won't read all of this until much later . But , I will say that being a cheapo is all part of the financial cycle of many in their life time ,the other part being a one day millionaire .

Oh for me grog

Me jolly jolly grog

To save you the trouble of reading the topic it boils down to Jimbeam says black and moonrakers says white and now moonrakers is suicidal cos he has wasted a day of his life arguing about decimal points and fractions.

I enjoyed it though

I suppose they're too tight to paint the walls and watch it dry.

SC

Oh for me grog

Me jolly jolly grog

I enjoyed it though

I suppose they're too tight to paint the walls and watch it dry.

SC

There's only so many layers of paint I can apply though, the walls will be closing in on me otherwise.

We have seen those from gods country and the scots mentioned in this thread , when can we expect the Jews to be similily abused?

Its not right for other people to abuse Jews, they're experts in self-abuse.

SC

I'll send you all a postcard...

We have seen those from gods country and the scots mentioned in this thread , when can we expect the Jews to be similily abused?

SC

Self abuse. Don't knock it until you've tried it ... a million times.

SC

Self abuse. Don't knock it until you've tried it ... a million times.

Its good enough for me...