Doesn'T Seem Quite Right...

StreetCowboy

Well they should jolly well bottle it up till they know how to behave on a public forum. Sadly, I fear this is not the best place to learn such behaviour... SC

I'm hearing you ... BUT remember we were all newbies once (I'm still finding my feet with some things).

Maybe the anonymity of the Forum is akin to having more then a few beers ... the social graces and inhibitors are diminished or removed and the get the raw naked poster ... attractive or not.

Unfortunately we live in the Facebook era. Everyone wants to share their exciting lives with everyone else online. Look, the whole world, I just turned on my hair drier and dried my hair, whoopie!

Plus it's cheaper than a psychiatrist.

Now THAT post is spot on! I know friends who every single thing they do is posted on Facebook. And, what endure said is also true. I was conviced by a fellow writer to join Facebook and I'm now not so sure I should have. I keep getting messages saying I am now friends with someone I don't even know.

A family member hounded me to setup a facebook account to share some photos, so I relented. Now ex-girlfriends from the last 20 years have tracked me down. dry.png

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking that aneliane in her post 'racism-against-farangs' ... http://www.thaivisa....gainst-farangs/ is thinking that right now (private lives private).

I think she's learnt her lesson, and in future will restrict her postings to cynical abuse of her fellow posters, and boasting about how little she spends on subsistence.

Its a good reminder to us all that no matter how righteous our cause, there are those who would abuse and desipise us for it, and no matter how much we have suffered, there is still room for some more suffering from abuse by our fellows.

SC

SC

I'm thinking that aneliane in her post 'racism-against-farangs' ... http://www.thaivisa....gainst-farangs/ is thinking that right now (private lives private).

I think she's learnt her lesson, and in future will restrict her postings to cynical abuse of her fellow posters, and boasting about how little she spends on subsistence.

Its a good reminder to us all that no matter how righteous our cause, there are those who would abuse and desipise us for it, and no matter how much we have suffered, there is still room for some more suffering from abuse by our fellows.

SC

SC

In the beginning I couldn't empathise with her.

In the end I had nothing but sympathy for her.

What I felt was sadness for her in the end, her situation, how she perceives the reality around her and the tone of the replies she recived.

I know it's a sweeping generalisation but sometimes woman don't want their problem sorted out ... they just want to talk about it.

Where us men, give us problem, we'll analyse it and offer a solution.

Sometimes woman just like a chat and maybe a feeling that others feel the same as her.

Snowflakes chance in hell of that here in TV ... especially in the 'General' section.