AFP, Thailand Investigate Claims Of Fake Rescue Of Children From Sex Slavery

webfact

It's all about fund raising and donations.

It has little to do with the welfare of children.

Don't let these people anywhere near any of your children.

They are all Christian and challenged in some way,

either alcoholics, heroin addicts, overweight or missing a limb.

They really need to work on themselves and not take it out on others.

Don't talk to them, they lie everything. Watch what they do.

"The end justifies the means."

That is just putting it mildly so as not to offend this forum.

Let us hope that the Thai authorities can do something.

Unfortunately and I mean this very sincerely I have to agree with Jobsworth here.... very sad but true. Most do-gooders I have met are looking for a payday well before that of St Peter warmly opening the pearly gates for them on the basis of their earthly deeds alone. Wish it was not the case. Not saying all as i haven't met all but certainly the high profile ones who publicize their deeds tend to fit the description above. Two exceptions to this are IMHO.. Salvation Army in Australia and Mother Theresa.

Even if the cause maybe a good one I am always leary of DO GOODERS and their agenda. Many times they are caught out too have more than one cause and that is usually lining their own pockets.

Not only that. Many of these guys who preach so vehemently against certain evils are secretly guilty of the same thing. Case in point Jimmy Swaggart!!!!! I am not saying this guy falls into the same catagory but it happens too often.

Even if the cause maybe a good one I am always leary of DO GOODERS and their agenda. Many times they are caught out too have more than one cause and that is usually lining their own pockets.

Not only that. Many of these guys who preach so vehemently against certain evils are secretly guilty of the same thing. Case in point Jimmy Swaggart!!!!! I am not saying this guy falls into the same catagory but it happens too often.

It is called the Carrie Nation Syndrome, and it is all too common.

Some important points to note and consider:

-In the interview on this thread he says that many 'paedophiles' have tried to join The Grey Man, but he claims that he has 'screened' them.

-In a recent interview in the Australian media he admitted that he started his organization after he went all around Chiang Mai, visiting more than 100 brothels and asking to have sex with underage children, like a man obsessed.

-Apparently it is a crime under Australian law for an Australian citizen to go to a Thai brothel and ask to have sex with underage children, so it is possible that he has admitted to 100 serious criminal offences. And possibly thousands of criminal offences committed by his group.

-His daughter is half Asian, and he claims he was hearing voices when he was staring at his sleeping 5yo half Asian daughter, voices which caused him to travel to Thailand one week later, where he went to Chiang Mai and went around to more than 100 brothels asking to have sex with underage Asian children.

They need to make fake claims once in a while, otherwise it would appear that these do gooders who profit greatly under the guise of charity work were not required, resulting in the drying up of public donations, Government subsidies and the whole outfit put out of business.

I can think of only one group of people who would condemn and be against the work of the greyman and other such organisations. A certain group of people who do not want children taken away from them and have thier lifestyles disrupted.

• Like 1

The best thing that can happen for the Grey man is to undergo an investigation by the Australian Federal Police. Clear things up one way or another.

I hope there is nothing found untoward in how Grey Man has been operating. I for one would feel duped.

-In the interview on this thread he says that many 'paedophiles' have tried to join The Grey Man, but he claims that he has 'screened' them.

-In a recent interview in the Australian media he admitted that he started his organization after he went all around Chiang Mai, visiting more than 100 brothels and asking to have sex with underage children, like a man obsessed.

-Apparently it is a crime under Australian law for an Australian citizen to go to a Thai brothel and ask to have sex with underage children, so it is possible that he has admitted to 100 serious criminal offences. And possibly thousands of criminal offences committed by his group.

-His daughter is half Asian, and he claims he was hearing voices when he was staring at his sleeping 5yo half Asian daughter, voices which caused him to travel to Thailand one week later, where he went to Chiang Mai and went around to more than 100 brothels asking to have sex with underage Asian children.

1st post...congrats what a doozy.

Unfortunately I think it reflects on yourself more than the guy that actually does something about this vile habit of many people.

If i said I had the same thoughts after looking at my own kids and realising how lucky they are, but many are not.....would you like to say the same about me ?

I can think of only one group of people who would condemn and be against the work of the greyman and other such organisations. A certain group of people who do not want children taken away from them and have thier lifestyles disrupted.

Exactly....those that shout the loudest.

The post above comes to mind.

So what you are saying is that the greyman and the like groups who attempt to get children away from rockspiders and kiddie fidlers are actually pedophilles because they want to help? Why on god's earth are you throwing your support behind pedo's ? What do you think people should be doing, feeding children to these monsters? My god can you even sleep at night?

Interview - I've seen this guy before - and I have to say from a personal point of view, I don't find him very convincing.

I would also question his motivation and abilities to do this sort of thing.

He sees things in terms of "bad guy" etc which is alarmingly simplistic for someone actively engaged in this sort of work.

he seems to see things as "risky" etc - in terms of adventure...the status is legal in Thailand but I can see there could be a gap between him and the authorities....he even am its to "james Bond" type tactics!?!?!

...and sting operations? - very dodgy - there is a fine line between "sting" and entrapment.

BTW - What happens to rescued girls????? - what is the alternative? - he's actually very vague about this

"they go into proper shelters where they get proper training"....hmmmmmm?

I would worry too about the "screening process" too......

Vigilante - is a "strange" thing to say - hardly......and I would suggest everything they do is on the verge of extra-judicial

Where did you meet him, or did you just see someone that resembled him?

Everything they do is on the verge of extra-juducial???? Do you know the meaning of that? Your trolling right? Have you heard what he had to say? they work with Thai authorities and do not make arrests or get involved in the judicial process. They lure the girls and women out and offer them alternatives and they do not use force to remove them against thier will.

Who are you? Connected with this lot are you?

I think you should look up the meaning of extra-judicial - your posts suggest that you really don't know and this would be in line with some of the people in his organisation I fear.....

I mean exactly what I say and I am paraphrasing what was said in the interview. I'v seen him before on a TV program about his work - and I can say the whole thing about his methods vocabulary and attitude left a nasty taste in my mouth.....

Edited by cowslip

or vice-versa?

Here we have someone with one post making false claims, please get your facts straight, for a start his daughter is not half asian as you put it... perhaps a link to some of the other dribble you have put here.

Nothing new under the sun. Most "rescue" centers are lock-ups for children who were seldom involved in the sex business. Worse especially American missionaries are making great money out of it. Not seldom can projects be found on the internet that claim a lot, if you speak with the children themselves it works out that the children have been forced down from villages to stay in the missions. Christian missionaries not seldom use them as cheap labor. The people back home are paying and have no flu that the missionaries live as God in France, instead of a poor chap in Thailand.

Foreign NGO's in certain areas should be checked very regularly and know halfway houses or rescue centers should only be allowed to keep children after the court has referred them. Right now children are held prisoner by NGO's without the knowledge of the court but with the knowledge of crooked police and immigration officers.

I have worked with both the Friar Ray foundation as well as the Mercy Center and i can tell you that your contention that most of these places are nefarious is preposterous!

"American missionaries are making great money out of it"

Please post link to their PNL statements.

or vice-versa?

So many on here are pro pedophilles and 100% behind the actions of rockspiders and the abuse of children. Some seem to think it is a pedophilles basic human right to abuse someone elses child. The world really is a sick place..

So what you are saying is that the greyman and the like groups who attempt to get children away from rockspiders and kiddie fidlers are actually pedophilles because they want to help? Why on god's earth are you throwing your support behind pedo's ? What do you think people should be doing, feeding children to these monsters? My god can you even sleep at night?

Wow George, you really know how to read something but not, then twist it in every direction and spout it out upside down.......you should go take some lessons in comprehension.

I am quite offended by your illiterate ramblings....sure chooka might be also.

From my early days in LOS I remember that Belgian woman who rented a big house in BKK, then hired a few young unemployed girls to stay in the house and pretend they had been "rescued" from Patpong when sponsors to her fake charitable organisation would show up.

A Belgian journalist got suspicious, investigated her and revealed her scam.

She had to abandon her profitable activity and rerturn to Belgium.

Marie-France Botte case.

Edited by orchis

or vice-versa?

So many on here are pro pedophilles and 100% behind the actions of rockspiders and the abuse of children. Some seem to think it is a pedophilles basic human right to abuse someone elses child. The world really is a sick place..

+1 to softgeorge

Is that thought based on your amazing comprehension skills and reading ability ?

What is this guy?:A 'special forces' agent on a 'higher mission' who one day, looking at his 5 year-old daughter in bed, had a 'revelation' and voices spoke in his head. And he didn't have a problem going from brothel to brothel posing as a paedophile. OMG.

You put it in words.

Hello Thai Visa members I hope you all report any bad charity to the Thai authority and Newspapers. This is the only way we can get Rid of the Bad apple. Do not hesitate to do the right thing. Meanwhile, I will urge you to support any good charity. I myself will not hesitate to do the same thing. Happy New You 2012...

• 2 weeks later...

There is a video out there on youtube which explains this story a bit further - The Grey Man and the Akhas - I am not allowed to post the link or embed apparently which is a bid odd because I saw people have already embedded a John Curtis video here.

I'm not a big fan of Andrew Drummond, as per your link, but the video does raise many awkward questions for Grey Man.

Basically from that video you would have to say Grey man made up the story and press release.