Ginger Ale

Backwoods

What happened to all the Schweppes Ginger ale in Thailand?? Seems no one has any in stock?? Not only do I like this as a drink, but it calms the stomach a bit when sick! Can't find any kind of grapefruit type drinks like Squirt over here either! Anyone spotting and gingerale in stock in Bangkok, please let me know!!

I love ginger ale but I gave up after leaving the US over 25 years ago....

try a Canada Dry ginger ale vanilla ice cream float...I useta have them at my grandma's back in the 50s...gives you a whole new way of looking at the world...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Speaking of Schweppes, anybody heard when Tonic water will be back on the shelves as well ? here in Phuket it's dried up like the proverbial ..... haven't been able to enjoy a G & T for almost a month, sad as we have a couple of top shelf Gins just waiting to be drunk.

Even getting knockbacks when ordering at our local watering holes. I live in hope that it will return soon but not holding my breath !!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Schweppes, anybody heard when Tonic water will be back on the shelves as well ? here in Phuket it's dried up like the proverbial ..... haven't been able to enjoy a G & T for almost a month, sad as we have a couple of top shelf Gins just waiting to be drunk.

Even getting knockbacks when ordering at our local watering holes. I live in hope that it will return soon but not holding my breath !!!!!!!!!

The shelves have been full with tonic again for a couple of weeks now in BKK, it should get to you soon.

My local Tops put it in a new place and still have an empty shelf where it used to be, so most people still think there's none in stock. Maybe see if it's just moved?

The shelves have been full with tonic again for a couple of weeks now in BKK, it should get to you soon.

My local Tops put it in a new place and still have an empty shelf where it used to be, so most people still think there's none in stock. Maybe see if it's just moved?

Will keep searching, several other favourite items also remain unavailable, funnily, our regular Tesco, Tops, etc. have been doing the trick of filling shelves with single rows of say Coke, juice or whatever, I guess it looks better than empty shelves !

CANDA