I Have Been Robbed

vergeten

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have business and own a house... doing it better than a lot of old farts. Always a little bit jealous of kbb/mro and a few other though wink.png

JEALOUS...?THAT MIGHT SUM YOU UP.....Maybe time will tell...us old farts,as you call us,have something you have not got..EXPERIANCE....

So, I take it that you can speak and write in Thai. Is that correct?

im not with a lady of the night and we do not live permanantly in thailand. She infact is going to learn her 5th language next month.

so learning thai is down the list with befriending jetski people and building an underground railroad for thaksin

Hey Thailand, here's a radical idea. While your ("she's not a lady of the night" - yeah right!) industrious lady friend is busy learning her 5th language (what languages are they ?). Why don't you do yourself a favour and take an English grammar course at the same time? That way your pointless troll comments would have much more credibility. Commenting on someone else's grasp of the English language while making so many grammatical errors yourself just makes you look foolish.

jerk.gif

+1

only english classes i have had were in highschool and how many people are proheficiant to my level in a language that they've only had in highschool? Every american ive met whos had spanish or french knows barely 3words and 5 popular catch phrases.

cant really compare me with a old geiser spending money left and right on a party girl with whom he could not even discuss something as simple as passing the milk at the table since his weak vocabulary would confuse her into getting more milk at 7/11. Hence my previous post.

Maybe he speaks good Thai but were you asleep during those English lessons?

only english classes i have had were in highschool and how many people are proheficiant to my level in a language that they've only had in highschool? Every american ive met whos had spanish or french knows barely 3words and 5 popular catch phrases.

cant really compare me with a old geiser spending money left and right on a party girl with whom he could not even discuss something as simple as passing the milk at the table since his weak vocabulary would confuse her into getting more milk at 7/11. Hence my previous post.

Do you test only Americans for their foreign language proficiency?

Please post more of your fantastic accomplishments and of your lady's. Don't forget to inform us after she has learned her 11th. language. I'm deeply in awe.

No only the ones who comment on the English skills of non native speakers while they are not top level themselves.

I don't see what your second comment has to do with me. They refer to Thailands comments.

No only the ones who comment on the English skills of non native speakers while they are not top level themselves.

I don't see what your second comment has to do with me. They refer to Thailands comments.

It was all intended for thailand's benefit. I goofed. Have a beer on me.

What is your first language thailand? And I'm guessing you are a young guy that hasnt been in Thailand for too long yet.

Following his posts i think he is a Canadian so if his first language is not english it would be french

You are joking?

What is your first language thailand? And I'm guessing you are a young guy that hasnt been in Thailand for too long yet.

Following his posts i think he is a Canadian so if his first language is not english it would be french

You are joking?

No

My parents were Canadian and they didn't speak any French. According to the 2006 Canadian census only 23.2% of Canadians speak French...

That would be only 8.5million people, just a small village. Also the governement does not require each of its service to be offered in perfect french and there isnt a full province where almost everyone speaks fluently.

just fyi. 39% of canadians are fluent or close to in french and im unsure of the % of people who understand to a decent level but cant speak it.

Again old farts going off the rail as usual when someone makes sense for once. If your english levels are comparable to a bargirl, you'll never have a meaningfull relationship with a decent person. You are only going to get scammed. Even those living with girls they cant communate but dont lose their house are scammed. Theyre scammed into thinking that their non-speaking wife loves them.

Edited by thaiIand

That would be only 8.5million people, just a small village. Also the governement does not require each of its service to be offered in perfect french and there isnt a full province where almost everyone speaks fluently.

just fyi. 39% of canadians are fluent or close to in french and im unsure of the % of people who understand to a decent level but cant speak it.

Again old farts going off the rail as usual when someone makes sense for once. If your english levels are comparable to a bargirl, you'll never have a meaningfull relationship with a decent person. You are only going to get scammed. Even those living with girls they cant communate but dont lose their house are scammed. Theyre scammed into thinking that their non-speaking wife loves them.

You don't have a clue. You are in Thailand where most people speak Thai and not English. The change to find a decent

girl are far greater if you speak Thai and not when you only speak English

Looks like that "thailand" dude have the wisdom in his back pocket... cheesy.gif

But I agree with "vergeten" his comment : leave your wife and see what happened to your business and home

Just wondering what he (thailand) will become when he gets to the old fart age , and with who and where.

NamKangMan give the best advise is guess : forget and move on...

Anyway wishing you the best "vergeten" !

BTW guys : is THAIVISA not ment to help and support each other ?

partytime2.gif

You don't have a clue. You are in Thailand where most people speak Thai and not English. The change to find a decent

girl are far greater if you speak Thai and not when you only speak English

it is not. Most girls that are worth it are fluent in english. Just like back home if a girl isnt fluent in english i probably would find her to be worthless to my needs. Its 2012 and not speaking english speaks tons about your character and not in a good way.

For bargirls/buddah amulet talk please go back to pattaya forums dot com

it is not. Most girls that are worth it are fluent in english. Just like back home if a girl isnt fluent in english i probably would find her to be worthless to my needs. Its 2012 and not speaking english speaks tons about your character and not in a good way.

For bargirls/buddah amulet talk please go back to pattaya forums dot com

You are not fluent in English because you can't write it without a lot of mistakes.

I speak,read and write Thai.

You always here people complaining about the honesty of Thais

Nearly all the major crimes committed here except for shootings are committed by foreigners

Some examples would be good. I realise that foreign criminals are becoming more of an issue here but my belief is they rarely can operate without a local partner (or they will be quickly neutralized) just the same as legal businesses need local partners.

Nearly all the major crimes committed here except for shootings are committed by foreigners

Some examples would be good. I realise that foreign criminals are becoming more of an issue here but my belief is they rarely can operate without a local partner (or they will be quickly neutralized) just the same as legal businesses need local partners.

I should have worded it better, crimes involving bank fraud

You do not see photos of Thais in the PG only foreigners on a regular basis

What local partner your wife, a lot of the employees are Burmese not Thai

Perhaps they are operating independently but I am sure if the local mafioso got hold of them they would be forced to part with a large part of their ill gotten gains. Land scams are up for grabs again which need local involvement yet they continue to flourish as none of the top guys, nor most of the underlings, ever get put away.

However, the OP is more about one on one rip offs at a personal level although I feel his was pretty minor compared to the time spent with his partner. GF was just telling me about a foreigner who killed himself at a pistol range in Pattaya after some bar girl releived hom of his savings.

You are joking, aren't you Peter????

You used the word Thai's" so, if we are speaking collectively about the honesty of Thai's, how many guys are sending money over to a Thai bar girl because she has told them the family buffalo is sick, or her mother had a motorbike accident, or her baby brother has to go to school, or her father has to pay the police, or, "If you don't send money I have to go back and work in the bar again." Even though she is still working in the bar etc etc. smile.pngsmile.png Guys are still falling for this, thousands of them, and sending a lot of money. So, not a lot of honesty coming from this section of the Thai community. smile.pngsmile.png

Probably the biggest crime in recent times was the stealing of the land, through the issue of dodgy land titles, which resulted in the assassination of the journalist who reported it. We are talking billions of baht in land. That's a big heist. No need to defraud a bank when you can just have someone make a document that says you now own many rai of prime beach front land. Unfortunately, it did cost an honest Thai his life.

Then there are other major crimes like drug dealing. Recently, a group caught with 20,000 pills. Drugs, and drug dealing is big here. Drug dealers a not very nice people, Peter.

Then there are all the firearm related crimes. Look at all the Thai's getting caught for another crime, and when searched, they have one or more firearms. The high incidence of illegal firearm possession makes the place more dangerous for everyone.

There would be no point in talking about the "honesty" of the jet ski rental guys and the tuk tuk drivers as we all know how "honest" they are. smile.pngsmile.png

The reason why many Thai's are not into bank fraud (skimming) is because they lack the technical know how and the equipment, but that will change in the future, and we will see more of it in the Thai community.

As far as a lack of honesty in the foreign community is concerned, I would say the timeshare crew here are the most dishonest, more so than the odd bank fraudster, but that is because part of the scam/sales pitch must come from a foreigner because of the need for perfect spoken english.

Edited by NamKangMan

In my opinion farangs who get scammed by bar girls deserve it, they are here for cheap booze and sex

and they bar girls are there to make money and if they cannot work that out in the first week thats there problem

Easy cure don't go to girlie bars

Take a look at some of the men who frequent girlie bars they would be more likely to win the lottery in

there home country than have any women interested in them

Stealing of government land thats Thais scamming Thais and if you ever invest in any property here

you need to have it checked out properly as far as titles are concerned, BUYER BEWARE

As far as drugs are concerned it is mainly Thais, this is Thailand but farangs are involved to

As far as jet skis and Tuk tuks are concerned the Australian government web site warns people

about using them and if they decide to use them its there problem

As far as firearms are concerned its almost impossible for the average Australian citizen to own

a firearm and shooting crimes are very rare there,,

usually among criminals only

Its far to easy to own a firearm here and it would be a good law to change