Naked Bar Worker Causes A Stir In Central Pattaya

Rimmer

Naked Bar worker causes a stir in Central Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A naked Bar Girl stood on the top of a car in Central Pattaya, early on Friday Morning after a night of heavy drinking. Police were called to the Central Pattaya Road intersection with Pattaya Second Road just before 5am and were met with a scene of chaos as the naked 36 year old bar employee, Khun Sukontra, was standing on the roof of a White Mazda 2 which was later found to belong to her. Police were not prepared to place their hands on the naked woman and enlisted female helpers who eventually dragged her off the car and assisted Police to take her to Pattaya Police Station where her younger sister, Khun Sutatip aged 29 explained that her older sister would often lose control of herself when she drank heavily and this incident was a good example of what can happen, although she has never seen her strip naked in public before.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-01-13

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Like 1

Stories like these i feel are never quite complete without pictures.

Just imagine a 36 year naked Thai woman dancing on a car. You're probably better off without pictures.

Edited by tropo

Just imagine a 36 year naked Thai woman dancing on a car. You're probably better off without pictures.

Why bother when you can look at the photos in the full story link.

Fake boobs but otherwise pretty good.

Edited by ludditeman

Well, put it this way, I can think of worse things to be gawping at.

• Like 1

Great way to attract attention to the bar.

649 views of this ( including mine crazy.gif ) and it was only posted on Friday.

I used to do this kind of thing in bars, I stopped doing it after I got my head kicked in at a disco in Thaichung, Taiwan.

Nice ass...too bad I missed it because in PP for a visa-run. Maybe have a look around St. 136 tonite for a really drunk 36 year old Khmer bar-worker and follow her around till she mounts her moto-dop and strips everything off!

Edited by FarangBuddha

I used to do this kind of thing in bars, I stopped doing it after I got my head kicked in at a disco in Thaichung, Taiwan.

If you have a pair of tits (rather than just being one) it's a whole different story.

laugh.png I guess it is.

UPDATE

Pattaya Nude Lady Dancing On Mazda’s Roof

PATTAYA: -- A drunk woman in Pattaya climbed up on the roof of a Mazda. Stripped off her clothes performed a nude show at the Central Pattaya traffic lights. This happened after the driver of the car, younger sister of the drunk woman had hit & run a German on motorbike.

Pattaya, January 13, 2012 [PDN]; Pol. Lt. Thanakorn Ngarmyen, Pattaya police station was notified by Mr. Johann Mitterpleininger age 55, German citizen riding a Yamaha motorbike, blue color, license # NGOR WOR WOR 471 Chonburi. When Mr.Mitterpleininger arrived at Soi Buakhao Moo 9, Banglamung a white Mazda, license number YOR NOR 8450 Bangkok hit him. The German was slightly injured.

The Mazda escaped without stopping to see if the motorbike was damaged or not. Mr. Mittelpleiniger asked the police to follow up and arrest the Mazda driver.

The police stopped the white Mazda at the traffic lights in Central Pattaya and inspected the vehicle and the driver Ms. Suthatip Khemthong age, 30 address: 565 Prajantaket road, Tambon Nangrong, Buriram province. The police asked her to step out of the car. She was charged with careless driving and causing injury to other road users. And when the police was going to for investigation at Pattaya police station suddenly Ms. Sukhontha Khemthong age 36, the elder sister of Ms. Suthathip Khemthong the passenger, who was severely drunk shouted “I’m a red shirt supporter. Why arrest me?”

She shouted at the police then climbed up on roof of the car and took off all of her clothes and shouted “ I’ll show my skills, I studied at Ramkhamhaeng University”.

Full story and pictures HERE

-- PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-01-15

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Well if I was in Pattaya I would agree...

But she is very welcome to come dance naked on my van, mind you I do not think she or anyone else would, not when it has been white over with frost for the last few days...

• 4 months later...