Could We Have New Sub-forum?

BambinA

Dear Admins and Mods

i just give an idea that ..Should TV 's forum has new sub-forum as Hobbies?

sometime i found that some membs dont know how to make a thread about pet /plant/music/art/movie/music ..etc

last time i found a thread about saxophone in sport forum .. i was confuesd for 5 mins

and Hamster thread is in health forum (sound like its for human)

nothing serious .. if the hobbies forum is not exist ..where we'd post then? Farang Pub,HKK.,Gen. ,or sport forum?

Regards

Bambi :o

Dear Admins and Mods

i just give an  idea that ..Should  TV 's forum has  new  sub-forum  as Hobbies? 

sometime  i found that some membs dont know  how to make a  thread about  pet /plant/music/art/movie/music  ..etc

last time  i found a  thread about saxophone  in  sport forum .. i was confuesd for  5 mins

and Hamster thread is in health forum (sound like  its for  human)

nothing serious .. if  the  hobbies forum is not exist ..where  we'd post then?  Farang Pub,HKK.,Gen. ,or  sport forum?

Regards

Bambi :o

I'm with you.

Particulary"PET"forum. :D

I have another suggestion too.

In the health forum I think some people may find it helpful if there was a sub forum about HIV/AIDS since it is quite big in Asia and I really do think it would help raise awareness and give advice too since not many of us know much about it.

Just a suggestion though :o

Please please please a family forum. :D

So we can get and give advice on where to have our kids, and where to buy things for them and where to send them to school, and how to deal with ever present inlaws (phew! fortunately i don't have that problem....).

These are very boring topics that don't interest most people unless they've got kids here, and deserve a forum of their own, don't you think? :o

Just my few cents... or few sense.... depending on the day and my exhaustion level when I have to spend all day alone with my 2 small kids (see? there's that boring topic again).

• 1 month later...
Yes, I also asked for a movie sub-forum. Didn't get any answer from George yet. Would be useful to keep a track of the movies.

In the meantime, I have started a topic on movies for those interested in the "Farang pub" section.

David

i was also going to suggest a movie sub forum, maybe under entaintainment. the sub forum should have a rule, only one thread per movie and one movie per thread, and the thread title would be the movie name. then you can write reviews about stuff we've just seen and it would be easy for other people to find.

i think this would be relevant to thailand since there are a lot of DVD/VCD rents in the movie shops here are probably arn't available in another country.

steve

Looking into launching a "Family forum" branch. What forum title and description do you suggest?

"Family in Thailand" sounds strange...

Do it with a little sub forum and deal with another common request:

-Thailand Home & Family Forum

--House & Garden Forum

cv

Whatever you call it I strongly support the creation of a seperate forum where people can discuss and disect matters relating to marriage, kids and family. (there's a title) The recent rubbish relating to baby food on the General forum (in which I regretfully became involved) is a good example of subject that could reside there.

Whatever you call it I strongly support the creation of a seperate forum where people can discuss and disect matters relating to marriage, kids and family. (there's a title) The recent rubbish relating to baby food on the General forum (in which I regretfully became involved) is a good example of subject that could reside there.

:o Not a baby lover then Croc?

If you asked me a year ago about a family forum i would of said i wouldnt be interested but now with one on the way i would really appreciate somewhere where i can talk about my concerns,worries, thoughts and interests.

I have seen loads of threads concerning children and families and a new forum is a great idea.

Some names could be

Families at home and abroad

Family and lifestyle

Relationships with family and your children

Family and kids

Life at home with the spouse and kids

Just a few ideas :D

What a brilliant idea.

My input

1) Family relationships

2) Families

3) Parenting and children

4) Parenting

Thank you everyone on behalf of a parent who would appreciate the benefit of fellow experiences

and their problem solutions :D:o ( a brief example of me )

marshbags :D:D:D

Edited by marshbags