Car Insurance..

saramsland

Can't fauit No.1 insurance essential for farang. wai.gif

And if you buy new you usually get first class insurance bunged in with the deal from a reputable company, failing that AA Insurance Thailand are good and deal with farangs. jap.gif

There not giving free insurance or free anything at the moment, unless your buying a model they cant get rid of.

Can't fauit No.1 insurance essential for farang. wai.gif

And if you buy new you usually get first class insurance bunged in with the deal from a reputable company, failing that AA Insurance Thailand are good and deal with farangs. jap.gif

There not giving free insurance or free anything at the moment, unless your buying a model they cant get rid of.

sure they are, ford and mazda.

1st class insurance isnt all the same in TH. Make sure it covers repair with new parts at any garage by your choice. Most do not.

Tanachart and Viryha I have nothing bad to say about, but they both sell crap 1st class in addition to top notch 1st class

Not many companies give No Claim Bonuses but if you can provide proof of a NO Accident record even from your Home Country AXA Insurance will give upto 50% No Claim Bonus plus the policy provides for 2 nights accommodation and a 2 day car rental in the case of an accident. I think this is the best policy i have read in Thailand. Thai Visa Brokers can provide a quotation for you.