Buying Shares In The Lse

I live in Thailand and have Thai address and bank accounts, I also have an Australian residential address Aus and bank accounts.

I want to buy shares in 1 particular company listed in the London Stock Exchange and am wondering whats the best way to do this as I have never done so before.

Since I know exactly what I want should I just approach a Thai broker to purchase the shares? It would just be a one off purchase.

I am a member at E-Trade Aus, but in order to complete my registration to buy shares in the LSE through E-Trade I need to have a JP or someone or such stature verify my ID (is it possible to do this from Phuket?)

Any help appreciated.

try philip securities, they are a Thai broker which is a subsidiary of a large Singapore broker who also own a uk broker-dealer. might be easier than opening a new a/c with a uk broker as a non UK res. ps any clues as to which UK share you want to buy?

Hi World child

What is the name of the singaporean broker that you mention. I am looking to open a trading account in the Island city and may use that firm !!

Hi World child

What is the name of the singaporean broker that you mention. I am looking to open a trading account in the Island city and may use that firm !!

we use Phillips and DMG in Singapore but both have some awkward points as they all do. Go to singapore open an account with DBS and then just visit phillips to open a trading account or DMG or their are several other options including a subsidiary of DBS that act as brokers