Empty Desolate Beach For Some Intimate Fun In The Sun?

ricku

Me and my GF are going to Thailand soon, and I have a quick and simple question to ask before we go.

Where do I bring my GF if I want to have some "intimate fun in the sun" on an completely empty, desolate and isolated beach, with minimal risk of being discovered / spotted / disturbed, or fined by the police?

Does a beach like this even exist in tourist heavy Thailand? It seems that even the most remote and smallest of islands are always packed with tourists..

Edited by ricku

Might help if you say where your going in Thailand

We will be traveling all over the place. Koh Chang, Koh samet, Krabi, Koh samui and so on.

Pattaya beech between midnight and 6am. If you need more privacy, find a nice friendly ladyboy to look after your stuff for you.

Thanks but no thanks. I would not visit the trashcan of Thailand unless someone forced me at gunpoint.

Edited by ricku

We will be traveling all over the place. Koh Chang, Koh samet, Krabi, Koh samui and so on.

Pattaya beech between midnight and 6am. If you need more privacy, find a nice friendly ladyboy to look after your stuff for you.

Thanks but no thanks. I would not visit the trashcan of Thailand unless someone forced me at gunpoint.

The OP wants to shag his bird on the beach but won't lower himself to do it in Pattaya.

I reckon you can try it on any of the four island and beach destinations you mentioned and try and bring them down to Pattaya's level of filth.

Or just come and do it in Pattaya and get it over with.

Beach sex.... so overrated.

• Like 1

The OP wants to shag his bird on the beach but won't lower himself to do it in Pattaya.

I reckon you can try it on any of the four island and beach destinations you mentioned and try and bring them down to Pattaya's level of filth.

Or just come and do it in Pattaya and get it over with.

Beach sex.... so overrated.

A bit gritty for my liking blink.png

Sorry but I thought that it was against the rules to discuss and promote illegal activities on this forum. If that is the case why was this topic allowed since sex in public places is prohibited under Thai law.

Jesse's, why some folks are so grumpy? OP didn't say he want to do it on a public beach for everyone to see. What laws are there on a deserted beach? None.

To the op, the best place I could think of is Phi-Phi island (as another poster mentioned). Most of the island is straight walls up from the sea, lots of isolated beaches with no access from land. Rent a kayak and go on with your business. There will be plenty of time too get dressed up if another kayak or a boat comes near.

If Koh Chang is as dead as I heard, you could do it pretty much anywhere you want, lol.

Have fun!

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Jesse's, why some folks are so grumpy? OP didn't say he want to do it on a public beach for everyone to see. What laws are there on a deserted beach? None.

To the op, the best place I could think of is Phi-Phi island (as another poster mentioned). Most of the island is straight walls up from the sea, lots of isolated beaches with no access from land. Rent a kayak and go on with your business. There will be plenty of time too get dressed up if another kayak or a boat comes near.

If Koh Chang is as dead as I heard, you could do it pretty much anywhere you want, lol.

Have fun!

It is illegal and disrespectful.

Have fun!

Yawn...

• Like 1

Have fun!

Sex is dirty and nasty...

Have fun!

Sex is dirty and nasty...

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I suspect an exhibitionist itch that needs to be scratched. Here's an exciting possibility. Jump on to the stage at an NEP bar and drop your pants.

I actually saw this happen. The Kiwi in question was pudgy, middle-aged, drunk (obviously) but, truth be told, not badly endowed. The crowd, obviously pleased at this most unusual infusion of male farang spice into what is normally an offering purely of naked Thai feminity, cheered. This instigated the Kiwi to stumble about a bit holding out his (oddly flaccid) member for better viewing and then an attempt at a maneuver on a pole led to his unfortunately falling off stage. The interlude lasted only a couple of minutes but a good time was had by one and all, as must surely have been recorded by multiple cameras.

So if the OP and his GF were to both bound on stage, disrobe, scream "Yee hah!' while doing cartwheels around the girls already there, then they would have a memory and a tape to last a lifetime.