What Is All The Fuss About Their Website, Youtube Video Visitors Counts(Hits)?

gravion

Hello boys and girls, im wondering why alot of ppl on youtube and stuff try to get people to subscrible, visit their pages etc?

do they get money from it?

i know things like googleads, where u get like 10 cents? for each ad being clicked or something.

There is a revenue component to having views on youtube. Some of the larger content providers are literally printing money. I do not know the exact revenue calculations but I heard a rumor that the top subscribed guy is in the USD 7 figures. That could be just a rumor, but I would not be surprised.

Go to youtube and start reading information that is on the website. Go to google and google " how to make money on youtube". There are people all over the world staying at home and playing on the internet making big money. For example if you post videos that pweople want to see then the number of hits your " chanel" get will increase and business will pay you to advertise on your chanel. Google leads pays but bot that much.

Go to youtube and start reading information that is on the website. Go to google and google " how to make money on youtube". There are people all over the world staying at home and playing on the internet making big money. For example if you post videos that pweople want to see then the number of hits your " chanel" get will increase and business will pay you to advertise on your chanel. Google leads pays but bot that much.

I remember reading the story behind the 'Jesus Christ' Fenton (or was it Benton) dog chasing deer in Richmond park youtube clip. The poster ended up making a lot of money for his walk in the park, whereas the owner of the dog made nothing (and was keeping his head down to avoid legal proceedings from the park authorities).

I think I read the story in The Times.

Edited by rak sa_ngop