Found Abandoned Striped Tabby Kitten In A Bush

The motorbike-taxi drivers on the corner begged me to take him...they were feeding him when they could and felt bad for him. I took him in, on the permission of my landlady, but it has to be temporary...I am now working on getting him fattened up, immunized and dewormed.

SCAD - the only shelter I know of in Bangkok - says they are "totally full"...landlady said I could keep him for a while but she already has a menagerie of street dogs and cats and unfortunately a couple of them are NOT having this new little guy in their territory. Therefore, I can't leave him alone in the house, really. It would be one thing if there was ONE cat that I had to mellow out and introduce, but we are talking multiples. It is an open plan house so he is currently living in my room, litterbox, stinky fish food and all...not sustainable for either of us.

I could easily find him a home when I get back to the States, but that is not for another year...so, sorrily, it is out of the question.

Are there any shelters, organizations or people that might help in Bangkok? I would be willing to provide food, vet care cost and a generous donation.

Cute pics of the little guy playing with a bottle of gum and a piece of velcro, by request.

• Like 1

Great! - she is still available for adoption if you are committed. She is the most loving cat either my partner or I have ever encountered anywhere - she is content to snuggle and love all day long. I have plenty of photos...here are a few. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

post-140931-0-39674100-1327331313_thumb.

post-140931-0-36203000-1327331325_thumb.

post-140931-0-94480500-1327331336_thumb.

post-140931-0-36607700-1327331369_thumb.

post-140931-0-31891800-1327331390_thumb.

That is an adorable kitten, she looks like she is going to be a beauty when she is a grown cat, too. I wish you luck, we had two on our compound and I was lucky a farang neighbor was willing to take them in. It's hard to turn your back on an innocent little being like these. We have a dog and cat already. Some one out there surely has room for a sweet little kitty...

Cheers.

Lovely cat.....trip home was fine, snuggled in and purred all the way.

Spent first 2 hours scared and hiding....next couple hours playing wildly with the kids...then off to bed, mum let her sleep on the floor in the kids room.

I doubted that would last long...next hour was spent running around the bedroom keeping the kids awake...on a school night....then an hour later with kids asleep I took a look and she was asleep on my sons bed next to his pillow....then in the morning we could not find her....she was half way down the bed under my daughters blanket sound asleep.

Eating well, fish and dry food...uses the littler tray every time...has shown a fierce and fighting attitude to the dogs...think they are in trouble and right now she is sitting on my desk next to the computer sleeping in the sun.

very sweet cat...no name yet...takes time to find a suitable one for a character.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

Cheers.

Lovely cat.....trip home was fine, snuggled in and purred all the way.

Spent first 2 hours scared and hiding....next couple hours playing wildly with the kids...then off to bed, mum let her sleep on the floor in the kids room.

I doubted that would last long...next hour was spent running around the bedroom keeping the kids awake...on a school night....then an hour later with kids asleep I took a look and she was asleep on my sons bed next to his pillow....then in the morning we could not find her....she was half way down the bed under my daughters blanket sound asleep.

Eating well, fish and dry food...uses the littler tray every time...has shown a fierce and fighting attitude to the dogs...think they are in trouble and right now she is sitting on my desk next to the computer sleeping in the sun.

very sweet cat...no name yet...takes time to find a suitable one for a character.

Thanks again.

....................I love a happy ending...