Sos Bangkok Travelling With Dog

pullmarine

hello all,

i am a french canadian photographer travelling through thailand with my little dog (a 4 pounds adorable maltese). i researched the situation before coming over and was told there would not be problems finding accomodations with my pet. less than 48 hours after my arrival, i have found differently. i had made a reservation at the atlanta hotel, specifying i had a dog and still there appeared to not be a problem. upon my arrival this past friday, i was told there was no reservation to my name and that furthermore, no dogs were allowed on the premises. they were kind enough to let me stay for 2 nights but i have now overstayed my welcome and my luggage is sitting at the hotel as i am typing this. i have searched all day yesterday and this morning for a pet-friendly hotel but found none.

if any of you has any suggestions, please contact me through the atlanta hotel (++66-2) 252- 6069 OR 252- 1650.

thank you kindly,

suzanne langevin

hello all,

i am a french canadian photographer travelling through thailand with my little dog (a 4 pounds adorable maltese). i researched the situation before coming over and was told there would not be problems finding accomodations with my pet. less than 48 hours after my arrival, i have found differently. i had made a reservation at the atlanta hotel, specifying i had a dog and still there appeared to not be a problem. upon my arrival this past friday, i was told there was no reservation to my name and that furthermore, no dogs were allowed on the premises. they were kind enough to let me stay for 2 nights but i have now overstayed my welcome and my luggage is sitting at the hotel as i am typing this. i have searched all day yesterday and this morning for a pet-friendly hotel but found none.

if any of you has any suggestions, please contact me through the atlanta hotel (++66-2) 252- 6069 OR 252- 1650.

thank you kindly,

suzanne langevin

Arnoma Hotel

99 Rajdamri Road, (66 2) 2553410

bar - fitness center - business center - pet friendly hotel - pool - restaurant

Bangkok Palace Hotel

City Square, 6622530510

fitness center - pool - pet friendly hotel - business center - restaurant - bar