Disgruntled Female Farmer Strips In Front Of Thai Government House

webfact

The replies here show what a pathetic bunch of ar........es most farangs who hang out here are and makes me wonder if they are all just a

bunch of football hooligans who missed their flight home. Do you all really have nothing better to do than to make juvenile comments

about a few pics.

The lady may be attractive and she may have used that to publicise her complaint BUT she is right and has an immportant message.

The mills that buy from the farmers will use this so called price guarantee to pay lower prices telling the farmers to claim the rest off the gov.

They will have to wait months to get the top up if ever. I farm some cassava in Chayapoum and know what happens in such cases.

The farmers will get ripped of once again.

She took off her clothes to get attention... guess what? it worked!

Get off your high horse and get a life, make sure you get one that includes a sense of humour!

• Like 1

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone here is challenging her right to protest, or even arguing she doesn't have her reasons....

But, those aspects of the matter aren't what's drawing everyone's attention as much as her nice figure and bountiful ta-tas....

And on a supposedly 40 year old farmer lady, to boot... It's enough to make you want to say... Amazing Thailand.

Actually, if you notice the farang guy in the photos above taking the photos... he appears to also be holding some kind of clothing item or dress...perhaps the clothing she shed.

My wife, in looking, suggested that the farang guy is probably the husband or similar for the lady farmer... Perhaps that's where she got her ample cleavage from...

I read another Thai news story which confirmed that. Said she's married to a 'foreigner', but didn't disclose any further details.

Edited by katana

The replies here show what a pathetic bunch of ar........es most farangs who hang out here are and makes me wonder if they are all just a

bunch of football hooligans who missed their flight home. Do you all really have nothing better to do than to make juvenile comments

about a few pics.

The lady may be attractive and she may have used that to publicise her complaint BUT she is right and has an immportant message.

The mills that buy from the farmers will use this so called price guarantee to pay lower prices telling the farmers to claim the rest off the gov.

They will have to wait months to get the top up if ever. I farm some cassava in Chayapoum and know what happens in such cases.

Do we take the opportunity presented by this story, for a little levity, or have yet-another thread about what a terrible job the government-of-the-day (of whatever colour) is making, in implementing its pork-barrel policies ? Erm ... tough call, but sometimes hilarity wins out ! And long may it be so ! tongue.png

A sense-of-humour is essential, for coping with the modern world, methinks.

More pictures please ! laugh.png

• Like 2

about a few pics.

Yeah. Grow up, the lot of you. Any more pictures from behind?

• Like 1

While I admire her protest (she didn't ever talk about setting fire to the place), the important part remained firmly in the background - PTP is subsidizing yet another agricultural export with taxpayer's money.

This country has very little chance of national improvement while governments continue to buy votes by propping up inefficient labour-intensive agricultural industries. The crunch will come eventually, and the longer it is delayed the more bitter the medicine to be swallowed.

Now if they had used this idea when the red shirts took over BKK, how many would have complained

Imagine the army coming to the rescue

Here is the red shirt idea. This photo is one of the protesters taken during the burn Bangkok campaign.

t10_23399063.jpg

Thanks

Just started to eat my Issan Salad when I saw that photo

You just ruined a good meal

Not quite as evocative as the Tienanmen Tank guy now is it?

Bit TiT!

Actually, if you notice the farang guy in the photos above taking the photos... he appears to also be holding some kind of clothing item or dress...perhaps the clothing she shed.

My wife, in looking, suggested that the farang guy is probably the husband or similar for the lady farmer... Perhaps that's where she got her ample cleavage from...

dam_n... Well spotted, sir!

I didn't even notice the farang guy either, on a 4th closer inspection I noticed that she had some sort of placard as well.

yes shes an ex bar girl with a farang husband. But her parents and friends might be tapioca farmers needing the help of a girl with no self esteem to help things get better for them. Nothing wrong with what shes doing, people wouldnt listen if she said she was a bargirl.

about a few pics.

Looks like she's wearing work clothes, but not the sort for being outdoors working the fields.

While the cause may be serious her naked outfit turns the protest into girlie show.

yes shes an ex bar girl with a farang husband. But her parents and friends might be tapioca farmers needing the help of a girl with no self esteem to help things get better for them. Nothing wrong with what shes doing, people wouldnt listen if she said she was a bargirl.

She looks like she has A LOT of self esteem.

Good observations, and a hell of a lot to go through to get photos the go go would not allow. Also could explain her proficiency at removing clothes.

For the poster that doubted farmer but Shark Bar; wouldn't that just further substantiate working at a bar?

Edited by atyclb

Farmer? Seen her in Shark bar

There are many categories of farming jap.gif .

And many categories of business you might

pump your bar earnings after for your retirement.

I am saure 70% of bargirl profits get sent to farms regularly.

Only 70%? A conservative number I reckon.