Disgruntled Female Farmer Strips In Front Of Thai Government House

webfact

Possibly the cause she is fighting for could be worthy, but the protest could be far more effective if the farang guy who is so obviously assisting her wouldn't be so visibly present, and if she would wear the types of shoes farming ladies are usually wearing, and if she would be dressed in the type of inexpensive underwear I reckon female farmers will be wearing as a rule. I am not sure if any disgruntled tapioca farmers will be happy with this initiative.

No matter what you do, there will always be a complain somewhere :) Good she not care! Maybe far from perfect but it's part of a revolution that might be needed

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds, from the commentary, that she got a lot of attention, but didn't really get her message across. I'll leave that up to her, or whoever else has an understanding of the economics that are at issue. I've read about Yingluck's wanting to assure rice farmers a certain amount too, and the negative affects that may ensue. It's an important issue for both many farmers and the economy of Thailand overall.

It sounds, from the commentary, that she got a lot of attention, but didn't really get her message across.  I'll leave that up to her, or whoever else has an understanding of the economics that are at issue.  I've read about Yingluck's wanting to assure rice farmers a certain amount too, and the negative affects that may ensue.  It's an important issue for both many farmers and the economy of Thailand overall.

Message? Oh yes. I agree with it fully, whatever it was again.

didn't anyone in the crowd provide her with a pole or something....wonder was there any music while she was protesting?? looking at her waist line & tummy.....i'm pretty sure she's a go-go dancer or atleast used to be....then again maybe she was on her chinese new year holiday. hoping to see more of this "no shirt group" protest....it'll sure bring the tourist number sky rocketing!!

there's been another stripping incident...

Superstar Strips down to Mini Skirt on Silom Road

3.jpg

katoi mai?

No, she is fairly famous and very much not a katoi.

Yes, I know, but she sure has their looks.

yes shes an ex bar girl with a farang husband. But her parents and friends might be tapioca farmers needing the help of a girl with no self esteem to help things get better for them. Nothing wrong with what shes doing, people wouldnt listen if she said she was a bargirl.

Are you just assuming that if she has a farang husband then she must be a prostitute? Maybe you know for a fact she is a bg? The level of civility and respect on this forum never ceases to amaze me. Most of the posts on this thread sound like they came from teenagers. You call this humor? I call it immature and childish.

OK. . Let the flaming begin.

C'mon Jayman, give em a go! the kids don't knlow any better .

And if she is a farmer then I'm a monkey's uncle.

I only hope the implants bulging from her chest aren't PIP ones or she'll soon have something else to shout about.

I thought it was only in Soi Cowboy [et al] that such clothing was worn.

Obviously, it's hot when making tapioca and we all know just how easy it is to skip through muddy fields in stilletto boots.

Yeah.

Next.

After a fair bit of research and analysis I have discovered the reason this thread is getting so many replies. Quite frankly, a boggling number of replies.

The mean age of all posters is 63 yrs + and your Mia's have let you out of their sight much less let you set foot in a girly bar for the last 2 decades.

I think it's time the government stood up to this. A counter strip maybe from the PM . licklips.gif Oh and no delegating to the deputy PM or anyone else.sick.gif

My Thai gf asked if all the comments were about her body or were some about the complaint she was making. At the time I coulld only find ones about her body but at last I can point out some more serious ones.

I feel sorry for the mods on this one. How do you decide what the topic is so you can decide if a comment is off topic? It almost looks like the tapioca prices are off topic.

On a serious note. I don't really understand the details of her complaint but I wish her luck and all farmers. I'm sure they work hard and deserve a fair reward.

Edited by kimamey

a6_1327544658.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

a5_1327544658.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

13274978161327497850l_1327544657.jpg;r:width=580;static:p_s1sf_ns_0;file:dc111a.jpg

I am 100% convinced she's an ex-BG.

Have you every been to Cha-am or Bang-sean etc. or other similar resort towns where farangs are generally not found - and seen Thai women of various classes (i.e. ranging from the Merc driving hi-so to 12 people per pick-up cattle class). They are ALL swimming fully clothed in shorts and t-shirts; very shy / conservative / damure.

This bird not only has the confidence to publically don a costume beffitting of any Soi Cowboy bar, but she's "working" it..... flaunting it even. Look at the smile on her face - its actually has undertones of a temptatious grin.

I reckon the hubbie in the back ground is probably getting his kicks - remembering back in the day when he first met his 'tilac' in 'Tilac's' (more likely Shark bar as a previous poster suggested, since Tilac's is standard blue & white uniform - but you never know, back in the day) LOL.