How Can I Know What Is She Looking For ?

kaledamai

Presuming you are not a Troll.

If you are expecting us all to say, 'Yes, it is love.' Forget it.

Use the old and trusted method of telling her you do not have any money. And tell her if she wants to go shopping for the family etc., she can do so and you will meet her later.

We are walking ATM's in 95% of cases. And never forget that.

I'd go with 99.9% of cases.

My wife must be in a minority then. She helps with all expenses and even pays for some things I buy.

From topics like this I think we can conclude that 99.9% of posters in these threads are probably married to whores but I don't think the percentage is so high when you include all the foreigners living in Thailand that do not post in these threads. Edited by inthepink

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since she has taken you to meet the family, she has big plans for you. She wouldnt have taken you home to meet the folks if she thought it was only a fling.

Big planes for the wallet u mean giggle.gif

Sorry plans or then again might a plane ha ha drunk.gif

kaledamai thank y for liking my post,i have just read her cv.5years in chiang mai under agraduate i wonder who that was,sales executive,is that any position,whats she selling,she has a husband or sorry brother,i live in issan so if y want me to look her up it shouldnt be hard to find an issan bird on facebook exspecially with her qualifications.just one last thing myself and other members have been reading these stories for years now[me 30] and it is quite rare to read a post like yours so all the best for the future,and just a thought do y pray?

Shouldn't your y's be u's??

You sound like a sucker in the process of being 'taken'.

Plenty of young guys around thinking their gf is different.

You will learn, hopefully it won't cost you too much.

I sincerely want to let you know that I didn't mean to inflammatory any one of you, but I can see here some anger coming out, Please please keep stick closely into the subject if you have experience on this matter, which is I have confusion, but if you are not sure then don't try to pinch any others please...

I heartily thank you for understanding my points..

sincerely

Kaledamai

In my experience, there are two ways to do things in Thailand, the easy way or the hard way.

For what its worth I would take onboard what LM is telling you, thats the easy way, will save you time, money and heartbreak in the long term.

The hard way, there are those of us who live here, speak and read the language, and see guys like you come and go every week.

We also spend time with these girls, they are great fun to be with, very generous with other peoples money, always yours. Are they marriage material, certainly not, would I trust them, never.

Examples include but arent limited to, watch the suckers wandering around lower Suk rd with their teerak on their arm, always with a Paragon, Central, Robinsons or wherever store bag in their hand.

Bag will contain expensive perfume or make up that you have paid for.

The gold shop on Suk soi 10 is another favourite place to take the buffalo to.

Head up to Tesco/Lotus On Nut, watch as their tee rak ponders over the latest BB that you will be paying for.

After buying the latest mobile, its off to buy a 50 inch LED tv, there another 50k gone, but no worries at least you think you know what she will be doing every evening, staying in to watch her new tv, little do you know as soon as you are gone, the tv will be sold for about 20k baht.

As I sit drinking with the locals, guys you look lock on to me like some sort of heat seeking missile, oh look theres a farang to talk to.

Your tee rak then asks you for 1000 baht as she needs to buy something, then says to me in Thai, dont tell him anything, then its off to 7/11 to buy a bottle of whisky which she puts on the table for us to drink. All the while you are totally clueless to whats just taken place.

And for those guys with their bedroom perversions, dont think they arent being talked about in graphic detail and laughed at.

I dont think there is a Thai word for "golden shower", and some of the stories about where these girls are putting their high heel shoes beggars belief.

Up to you as they say here, but one way or another you will learn.

• Like 2

Kale,

If your asking me if love can develop by chatting and seeing pictures, You could certainly start the ball rolling by falling in love, But it's more than likely in your case lust rather than love. I have no doubt it wasnt her rivoting topics of conversations on her Facebook wall that caught your eye in order for you to add her. Kale, i don't know much about you mate but if your asking questions such like "can you fall in love over the internet" then i really do think your going to learn the hard way in Thailand. If you havent grasped love or the reasons why your in a relationship in your home land then try and keep your wits about you in Thailand.

Good Luck

Yes, you could look at a photo on faceboook (or whatever) and say: "wow, she's beautiful" or "Wow he's handsome", but surely your old enough and wise eough to realize that photos can be 'photoshopped' and a clever photographer can make an average face look like miss world.

In fact I have one work colleague, a lady about 40 years old, who spends almost every evening working on her facebook pages, which includes numerous self photographs. They are photos of her, but they are all cleverly doctored to make her look extremely beautiful and to make her look 21 years old. Little does she realize that her female work colleagues check her facebook regularly for the next laugh.

But more to the point, the sort of love that is needed to sustain a long term and fulfilling happy relationship or happy marriage is nothing whatever to do with photos and cannot ever be assessed by looking at photos.

A few years back a work colleague asked me twice to accompany him on 'first dates' with girls he had met on facebook and 'friend finder' (not sure if that's the correct name). In both cases the girls who turned up were the girls in the photos, but In both cases after a few minutes he realized that the person behind the smile was nothing whatever like what he had cunjured up in his mind, in both cases they were girls he had no interest in whatever, and in both cases he quickly made excuses to terminate the 'meetings'. He never asked me again because he stopped looking for dates on websites.

If you don't know what I'm talking about them you need to have some time which a few intelligent wiser folks who can explain it to you clearly.

Edited by scorecard

kaledamai thank y for liking my post,i have just read her cv.5years in chiang mai under agraduate i wonder who that was,sales executive,is that any position,whats she selling,she has a husband or sorry brother,i live in issan so if y want me to look her up it shouldnt be hard to find an issan bird on facebook exspecially with her qualifications.just one last thing myself and other members have been reading these stories for years now[me 30] and it is quite rare to read a post like yours so all the best for the future,and just a thought do y pray?

Shouldn't your y's be u's??

u r 2ys

EDIT: maybe should be U R YY

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

His English is as bad as his commonsense....are you sure your from America?

Troll for sure.

Most trolls type with an east European accent. Its a mystery

Yes you have something there, i don't think i have ever seen such bad english from anyone born and educated in America ??

His English is as bad as his commonsense....are you sure your from America?

Troll for sure.

Most trolls type with an east European accent. Its a mystery

Yes you have something there, i don't think i have ever seen such bad english from anyone born and educated in America ??

.....Dude??

I sincerely want to let you know that I didn't mean to inflammatory any one of you, but I can see here some anger coming out, Please please keep stick closely into the subject if you have experience on this matter, which is I have confusion, but if you are not sure then don't try to pinch any others please...

sincerely

Kaledamai

In my experience, there are two ways to do things in Thailand, the easy way or the hard way.

For what its worth I would take onboard what LM is telling you, thats the easy way, will save you time, money and heartbreak in the long term.

The hard way, there are those of us who live here, speak and read the language, and see guys like you come and go every week.

We also spend time with these girls, they are great fun to be with, very generous with other peoples money, always yours. Are they marriage material, certainly not, would I trust them, never.

Examples include but arent limited to, watch the suckers wandering around lower Suk rd with their teerak on their arm, always with a Paragon, Central, Robinsons or wherever store bag in their hand.

Head up to Tesco/Lotus On Nut, watch as their tee rak ponders over the latest BB that you will be paying for.

After buying the latest mobile, its off to buy a 50 inch LED tv, there another 50k gone, but no worries at least you think you know what she will be doing every evening, staying in to watch her new tv, little do you know as soon as you are gone, the tv will be sold for about 20k baht.

As I sit drinking with the locals, guys you look lock on to me like some sort of heat seeking missile, oh look theres a farang to talk to.

Your tee rak then asks you for 1000 baht as she needs to buy something, then says to me in Thai, dont tell him anything, then its off to 7/11 to buy a bottle of whisky which she puts on the table for us to drink. All the while you are totally clueless to whats just taken place.

And for those guys with their bedroom perversions, dont think they arent being talked about in graphic detail and laughed at.

I dont think there is a Thai word for "golden shower", and some of the stories about where these girls are putting their high heel shoes beggars belief.

thavisa's very own Walter Mitty! Edited by inthepink

Stop being Naive!!! And do not think you have all to attract her besides money.

"She think all Americans are rich " .....In fact, this thought are most of the Thai girls thinking, they are naive too. And as simple as that to reply your title, what is SHE looking for? She is looking for MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat! You must be a lucky guy perhaps one in a million. Or you must be better looking than Brad Pitt or you are just too poor to pay for it!!!

Pay her, spent on her until the very last cent in your bank, and then you will see "real" LOVE soon! Good luck!

ps You expect to share bills when going out with a Thai lady.....Dream on buddy!

Shared bills and had them paid for me on a number of occasions - try raising your sights a little and don't make ridiculous generalisations.

I wouldn't say that I was better looking than Brad Pitt, very lucky, or too poor to pay for myself. I just avoid dating prostitutes, that seems to do the trick.

Pick a girl with parents who are more likely to take care of her rather than the other way around. Too many people are scraping the barrel over here with their choice of partner.

/quote]thavisa's very own Walter Mitty!

Touch a raw nerve did I?

How much were you taken for?

Oh by the way found out the Thai for "golden shower", chee rot gan.

Was talking to a working girl the other week, she was telling me the story of some some farang who wanted a schoolgirl outfit, gave her the money to go and buy it, then gave gave her shit because it didnt fit him, hope you managed to find your size.

You are more than welcome to join me in in On Nut soi 17, see you outside raan Pee Mim.

I dated and dropped two Thai women lately. One was college-educated with a job and car, and spoke very good English. The reason I dropped her is because she would NEVER offer to help with expenses such as taxis, movies, dinner, snacks, etc., Not one time did she offer or lift a finger in this regard. After about a month of this, it was obvious she wasn't interested in me but only liked the company.

The other women had less than a high school education, worked a at nail salon but she did split expenses such as taxis, dining, etc., without ever being asked. The reason I dropped her is because she spoke zero English. I refuse to get into a relationship in which we can't understand or speak to each other.

Your situation sounds identical to mine with regard to my first example. You don't say whether your gf speaks English. If she speaks English, you better bring it up now because it won't change later. If she doesn't speak enough English to have that conversation....move on like I did. In the long run, you will be much, much happier. You will keep your dignity and self respect, also.

• Like 1

Just a Troll post I know BUT ... I read here once a very good translation.

Thai girl/woman says "I love you" ... translate as "I need you".

'Their' needs and 'Our' needs sometimes are one as the same ... or sometimes 'Their' needs leads to 'Our' needs ... and a mutually acceptable agreement can be reached.

Call me a fool but I have found that elusive "5%" girl ... if you are a statistical guru ... she's in the 3rd or 4th percentile ... in a positive way!

I dated and dropped two Thai women lately. One was college-educated with a job and car, and spoke very good English. The reason I dropped her is because she would NEVER offer to help with expenses such as taxis, movies, dinner, snacks, etc., Not one time did she offer or lift a finger in this regard. After about a month of this, it was obvious she wasn't interested in me but only liked the company.

The other women had less than a high school education, worked a at nail salon but she did split expenses such as taxis, dining, etc., without ever being asked. The reason I dropped her is because she spoke zero English. I refuse to get into a relationship in which we can't understand or speak to each other.

Your situation sounds identical to mine with regard to my first example. You don't say whether your gf speaks English. If she speaks English, you better bring it up now because it won't change later. If she doesn't speak enough English to have that conversation....move on like I did. In the long run, you will be much, much happier. You will keep your dignity and self respect, also.

Ummm thanks for nice explanation with examples, I don't know before, but now I don't think she has another boy nor doing prostitution, because she works 5 days 8 hours and most of the weekends she goes to parents house, her sister told me she was working in bkk before for like a year. I'm very confused with her another point is she doesn't know about me anything but she wants to marry with me as soon as possible... Is there any girls out there who wants to marry with like barely known person ?

Her English is very poor, she doesn't understand most of the sentences what I said but she could understand little better in written.

I really appreciate your comments, thanks.

Kale

Edited by kaledamai

To OP: RUN, RUN, RUN - don't look back.

You have showed that you have money and can take care of her and her family. He has found a good provider.

I prefer to be a loved partner. Based on that I would RUN.

If you are lucky you might get a girl like me that hang up on her parents when they call about money or curse them for taking so much from her (before I meet her) and wasting it on booze and gambling.

She might be a good girl [or not] but if she needs to provide for her family then you are their cow.

• Like 1

"soooo.. i finaly get to hear from one of those creeps who send messages on facebook to every single thai girl registred in hope of having a sex partner show them around when they come.

facebook is for keeping up with friends, not finding a wife. She's a prostitute, simple as that.

You could not find a proper wife in the USA, you wont find a proper one here. People with proper wifes in thailand, didnt come looking for a wife.

Edited by thaiIand, Today, 11:29 . "

Ever heard the saying, no money no honey? It's not just Thailand where this rule applies. Women aren't interested in the size of your weewee or how handsome you are. They're interested in your wallet! That's a fact of life.

Don't agree? Find a homeless guy and ask him if he has a wife/gf. Almost 100% of the time he will not.

Ask yourself what is in it for a woman to sleep with you???

Unlike you i assume, i am fit, probably 40 years younger than you, educated, interesting and decent looking.

Of course i dont expect an ugly male with no personality to understand any of this.

Me again.

Keep the faith.

You don't think the gf is different, she will think the same.

Kale,

If your asking me if love can develop by chatting and seeing pictures, You could certainly start the ball rolling by falling in love, But it's more than likely in your case lust rather than love. I have no doubt it wasnt her rivoting topics of conversations on her Facebook wall that caught your eye in order for you to add her. Kale, i don't know much about you mate but if your asking questions such like "can you fall in love over the internet" then i really do think your going to learn the hard way in Thailand. If you havent grasped love or the reasons why your in a relationship in your home land then try and keep your wits about you in Thailand.

Good Luck

Appreciate your reply mate thanks, I never, and will never fall in love just like that, like by chatting on fb or just watching her pics etc, she is pretty that's why I add her, and I was liking her but to love is deferent, it comes slowly when starts to taking care of each other, may be some people loves just like that but myself no way...that's why I got so surprised when she asked me do u love me? She had all her plan what she supposed to do before I get there. I love her now cuz I spent like two weeks with her and I have posted here cuz I found different from other girls.

Thank u so much.. Appreciate your comments

Kale

If she's a bit special for you Kale, that is a very encouraging sign I reckon?

There are always two parties involved in a contract. If girlfriend thought she wasn't special for you she wouldn't want to deal?

PS: In reply to KeserSoze comment: "Not so. There are now generations of western and eastern women who are educated and have professions of their own. When they mate, it usually is for love. That is until the relationship goes south and then they will use the limits of the law to take whatever you have."

I spend my working life with these kind of women. They don't move me. My partner is a gook from IndoChina (who I didn't find on FB). I just found she was a bit special and I didn't want to say goodbye.

I appreciate your kinds thought thank you, every single day and night we went out to eat and I paid, she likes shopping I did lots of shopping for her and her family too, but she didn't give me even 100 bahts souvenir for Thailand, if she was thinking like who come from reachest country has lots of money then it's 100% fine with me, but I had dating with local American and one Asian, both American girls we're very interested to pay our dinner bill but I didn't let them pay, and one of American girl said ok so u have to come my apartment I will cook for u, and I already told about that Asian girl, but this Thai girl is very different from them.

Thank you and appreciate again man.

Kale

You are welcome. Free of charge.

sincerely

Kaledamai

Thai woman wants 50 inch LED tv?

Thai woman wants kids to go to school looking smart?

Same difference in London.

From topics like this I think we can conclude that 99.9% of posters in these threads are probably married to whores but I don't think the percentage is so high when you include all the foreigners living in Thailand that do not post in these threads.

Good evening all.

Sorry. Can't resist it:

Are You married to a w****?

143 posts, some posters have posted a few times, let us say for round numbers 100 posters.......

I can only speak from my personal knowledge....given the 99% number being thrown around...if you believe that then....well the other 99 of you..........are the 99%........and if you know you are not one of the 99%.............then you know 99% is 100% bullshit

Edited by 473geo

Her English is very poor, she doesn't understand most of the sentences what I said but she could understand little better in written.

Really; ever thought about:

- Google translate

or

- Somebody else is writing the reply

P.S. Really, as an american it looks like you use Google translate yourself to post from "English" to "Thai" back to "English"

Edited by vreemd13

From topics like this I think we can conclude that 99.9% of posters in these threads are probably married to whores but I don't think the percentage is so high when you include all the foreigners living in Thailand that do not post in these threads.

Good evening all.

Sorry. Can't resist it:

Are You married to a w****?

143 posts, some posters have posted a few times, let us say for round numbers 100 posters.......

I can only speak from my personal knowledge....given the 99% number being thrown around...if you believe that then....well the other 99 of you..........are the 99%........and if you know you are not one of the 99%.............then you know 99% is 100% bullshit

You've lost me Geo, but I think I get the drift.

Kale needs his gf to read these posts. What would SHE make of it all.

My guess is there is at least one thing she would take out of it all.

Top of the list: Kale thinks I'm a bit special.

She can do her posting and talk with her gf's in her own time. Kale probably goes to work.

Regards as they say in London.

KD

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I'd hazard a guess, like, that she probably wants you for your, like, cool personality and vibrant wit.

I could be wrong though. Like.

Like, I thought I was the only, like, person who picked up on this, like, very American vernacular.....like.

Advice to OP: Plenty of fish.

Like This

To OP: RUN, RUN, RUN - don't look back.

You have showed that you have money and can take care of her and her family. He has found a good provider.

I prefer to be a loved partner. Based on that I would RUN.

If you are lucky you might get a girl like me that hang up on her parents when they call about money or curse them for taking so much from her (before I meet her) and wasting it on booze and gambling.

She might be a good girl [or not] but if she needs to provide for her family then you are their cow.

And if you WANT to provide for her family?

Hang up the phone if they are boozing and gambling HER money away (before you meet her).

Good decision.

Ummm thanks for nice explanation with examples, I don't know before, but now I don't think she has another boy nor doing prostitution, because she works 5 days 8 hours and most of the weekends she goes to parents house, her sister told me she was working in bkk before for like a year. I'm very confused with her another point is she doesn't know about me anything but she wants to marry with me as soon as possible... Is there any girls out there who wants to marry with like barely known person ?

How do you know she works? You seen her at her place of work, without giving her notice?

How do you know where she is at weekends? You followed her?

She was working in BK, what as, where?

Jeez, gullible or what!

Edited by ludditeman
  • Like 1

an other good way to know if shes a full on prostitute, the way she pronounces you.

YooUU = 100% prostitute. When you are not sure from her looks, the voice tone and english prononciation gives it away 100% of the time.

i see a lot of farang hiding the looks of their bargirl sucessfully after a few years but the voice never changes.

Edited by cdnvic
too many flames and rude posts deleted - topic closed