PM Yingluck Forced To Speak To Virtually Empty Seminar Room

webfact

Should have filled the room with certain TV members,they seem to know everything about Thai politics.

Maybe they should have got them to speak instead as they are always listened to here.

Joking aside I do feel a little sorry for her but if you claim to know nothing about certain things, weren't involved in them or weren't there when things were decided because you had somewhere more important to be then perhaps this is all you can expect. More importantly is this a sign of lack of support for the PM or the governing party as a whole and is this confined to businessmen and reporters or do the general public share this view?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Talk about losing face clap2.gif

Absolutely - I bet she really got her knickers in a knot over that: 'Yingluck talks - no one (really) listens.'

Bottom Line: Just another embarrassing Thai female - as if guys like Thaksin and Chalerm weren't doing enough already.

Edited by GazR

Should have filled the room with certain TV members,they seem to know everything about Thai politics.

Maybe they should have got them to speak instead as they are always listened to here.

Joking aside I do feel a little sorry for her but if you claim to know nothing about certain things, weren't involved in them or weren't there when things were decided because you had somewhere more important to be then perhaps this is all you can expect. More importantly is this a sign of lack of support for the PM or the governing party as a whole and is this confined to businessmen and reporters or do the general public share this view?

Highly unlikely, almost certainly it was merely a badly organised and under publicied minor event that was jumped upon by the Yingluck haters as an example of the falling sky and the supreme ineptitude of the elected government of Thailand...........

Rather sad, really, that so many on here have so little to do with their lives and hatred, that a bungled minor event / talk / presentation is amplified so excessively.

I would wager a pound to a penny that the rest of the country and those involved have already forgotten it......