Thai Bride Reject Threatens To Kill Herself At British Embassy In Bangkok

webfact

[quote

name=Reasonableman' timestamp='1329707938' post='5070932]

Dismiss him at your peril, what a crock! Look, do Thai men or people who have "Thainess: hold some record for sucessful enduring relationships and low divorce rates simply because they were "aware" and chose appropriately, no they don't. Does Stickman sell copy/clicks sucessfully because he publishes drab boring fact alone or is the fact that the articles he displays are somewhat spicy and controversial having something to do with it!

Show me a study by a reputable body such as an international research institute or a significant university that has looked at the issue of Thai women as wives for foriegners and I may start to believe their findings - show me an article written by Mr somebody or other Thainess and published on the Stickman site and you don't get off the starting grid when it comes to credibility.

That is also my perception. Orientated towards the beer, bars, and bargirl crowd, as I recall. Haven't looked at the site for a while, but I think it responds to the demands of a certain clientele.

Why are you responding, if you are not even going to read it? Trashing it without reading it speaks volumes.

I didn't say I hadn't read it I just said it has no credibility whatsoever other than one persons opinion - I read the Beano sometimes when I'm bored but it doesn't mean to say I believe in Dan Dare!

You don't read The Beano either as it is Desperate Dan not Dan Dare :)

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparebox2 - "Are bar girls & postitutes the same in Thailand?"

No. My ex-husband assured me that there is a difference between bargirls and those that work in a bar to support their children.

How nice of him to do support charity work for the underprivileged. I'm sure many here suffer from that misaprehension

No. My ex-husband assured me that there is a difference between bargirls and those that work in a bar to support their children.

How nice of him to do support charity work for the underprivileged. I'm sure many here suffer from that misaprehension

Quite...

• Like 1

My ex told me the guy she is hanging out with in TAS. Has had his balls snipped and dent have much longer to live, last I heard from her, she was cranky and complained about money, I am guessing the poor guy's Mede are working well. Wichien buri is not the best place for Thai brides.

Edited by MegaRanter

Serving alcohol to patrons,

and being on the menu with it, on demand

are two very different and distinct job descriptions here.

Working girls and bargirls are somewhat similar,

as are

Shop girls and bar waitresses

Thailand has both.

Edited by animatic

as are

Thailand has both.

BS shop girls would never, ever see any connection

as are

Thailand has both.

BS shop girls would never, ever see any connection

Lets use BG speak here, would that translate as, "she work bar but not go with man", or as some poor deluded saps tell us, "yeah she worked in a bar, but only sell beer"

Get Real.

Indeed many posts are bordering on the mornonic - some from people I guess who find it quite easy by comparison to live in Thailand. Mrs Booth I am sure will not be outside the British Embassy tomorrow as she has been asked to attend a conference in Japan at the invitation of the Japanese. A woman's prerogative to change her mind. coffee1.gif

She can change her mind, but to threaten with [self] violence is silly and childish.

But please answer me this: Since it seemingly is possibly to divorce without being on location in purpose, what is her purpose to push for being on location as oppose to just get divorced?

Is there something I do not understand here? If someone were to lodge allegations in a court of law against you, which you wished to contest, would you wish to give your evidence by email! Is your name Drew Noyes?

Hah, nice kick at DN there. :D

No, but perhaps I am confused over what the persons aim is. To get divorced - or skin a man of his fortune based on having been married a very short time?

My friend has a large club, he has female waitresses,

not one is on the game, but they serve patrons drinks.

I have a couple of friends that work as Cashiers in beer bars.

Neither go with customers and at the end of the day (6pm or 2am depending hich shift they do) they go home to their boyfriend and kids. One has Thai boyfriend the other has German.

Edited by rod2011

Neither go with customers and at the end of the day (6pm or 2am depending hich shift they do) they go home to their boyfriend and kids. One has Thai boyfriend the other has German.

the German must be pretty 'keeniow' to let his gf work as a cashier in a beer bar! but your point is exactly right you can't paint cashiers and waitresses with the same brush as 'working girls'

I can say from experience that a very large percentage of these types will go with a customer when they need money and feel it is safe. They usually do not do it on a nightly basis, but they are still sex-workers.

Edited by Ulysses G.

So I suppose whats happens after closing time is between the customer and the serving wench?

Same same but different.

Going on dates, having 'hookups', having a boyfriend who buys you presents,

is not the same as being 'on the game' or 'barfined out' on request, screwing for money.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

A 25-year age gap should have made him a bit suspicious of her motives. There are genuine true-love stories that are three-decade age gaps but they are very rare.

• Like 1