Anyone Else Out There With Clown Feet?

turnpike

Does anyone out there , preferably, but not necessarily, in the Khon Kaen area, know of anyone that can make sandals to suit any size? I don't know my size asian style, but i'm a 13 to 14 in north America. Handy in a windstorm, but not so handy to find shoes, especially in Asia.

Just blew out another cheap pair of sandals, down to 2 pair, starting to worry.

Thanks in advance for any help given. Also, foot jokes won't piss me off, been dealing with them all my life.

hey everyone in Asia knows what big feet mean.

The girls always check out your foot size here ever notice?

Most of the jerks who ars so bord with themselves who make those realy bad jokes wont make jokes about yuou because.... well ....they are really beat out by you man> Enjoy the good rep here in Asia, I am only an 11 size.

Turnpike!

I know what You're talking about!

I've been in Sisaket for nearly 7months to help my family in law to grow the rice and I tried to find some water boots!

I'm usualy wear 12-13 US/size and the maximum I've found all around was 11!

Like rio666uk said, Big C can be the good place in Ubon Ratchathani.

If they don't have, what I can suggest is to ask them if it's possible to place a special order if they have brands like Nike-Adidas-Converse.

These brans as we know have our sizes so it can be possible probably to order!

Good chance!

CrazyFRog

Edited by CrazyFrog

Does anyone out there , preferably, but not necessarily, in the Khon Kaen area, know of anyone that can make sandals to suit any size? I don't know my size asian style, but i'm a 13 to 14 in north America. Handy in a windstorm, but not so handy to find shoes, especially in Asia.

Just blew out another cheap pair of sandals, down to 2 pair, starting to worry.

Thanks in advance for any help given. Also, foot jokes won't piss me off, been dealing with them all my life.

http://www.mangosauce.com/archives/000179.html

Read the last 2 comments, it might help.

Sierra,

Not much help but good for a laugh. I've since found a place down the back alley of a back alley off a back road in Khon Kaen that will make me a pair, 1200 baht.

My gf found it, was funny, i was wearing a cheap but somewhat elaborate pair of sandals, lots of straps, velcro etc. First he traced my feet on paper, then he started drawing my sandals on another peice of paper exactly as they appeared. I told him thru the missus that I didn't require the EXACT same pair, only a new pair. I said they don't need to be pretty 'cause they're just for the farm. Anyways, I'll see what happens.

Thanks to all who replied.

turnpike