Would You Feel Comfortable With....

Semper

so you started this thread as you plan to grow a white beard, get a big gut, buy a chang singlet and a pair of shorts that should really be sported in the gymnasium only....then go get yourself a 35kg tirak to hold hands with and you're wasting time replying to me

...and this is exactly the reply I was expecting from you. BTW. time is all I have. cool.png

time, a chang beer vest, a fat gut and a pair of skimpy shorts...what was your point in starting this thread?

To get the attention from you and other members to give their opinion on the subject. I knew this thread was over your head so why do you bother posting a reply? unsure.png

His skimpy shorts were a wee bit skimpy to get into so here he is. giggle.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I suppose these older guys should spend every waking hour indoors in front of a computer judging others on an anonymous internet forum, instead they're out running around with young women having a good time.

How stupid they are.....

Exactly. They're old enough to realise what they're doing and what its all about.

Yes, others find it embarrassing - but that's not their problem. As long as they're happy and don't make the mistake of thinking others are envious, rather than just embarrassed.

I'm more envious than embarassed. I'm jealous, just imagining it...

SC

so you started this thread as you plan to grow a white beard, get a big gut, buy a chang singlet and a pair of shorts that should really be sported in the gymnasium only....then go get yourself a 35kg tirak to hold hands with and you're wasting time replying to me

...and this is exactly the reply I was expecting from you. BTW. time is all I have. cool.png

time, a chang beer vest, a fat gut and a pair of skimpy shorts...what was your point in starting this thread?

To get the attention from you and other members to give their opinon on the subject. I knew this thread was over your head so why do you bother posting a reply? unsure.png

so you posted this thread with me in mind? scary mate, you need to have a break from TV....go out and let the breeze blow under your exposed armpits of the chang vest and through the hair of that beard!

I replied as I said that the picture posted could be someones papa...am I not allowed to do that?

I replied as I said that the picture posted could be someones papa

You did not. Read your reply again. smile.png

obviously time is what you really do have....jerk.gif

Yes. I'm sorry if this topic caused some havoc to your agenda.

not at all....i'm getting paid whilst I am typing to you and it fills the day, what's your excuse?

....i'm getting paid whilst I am typing to you and it fills the day, what's your excuse?

Sorry to disappoint you, but so am I.

bet you don't get much work done whilst hitting the refresh button like a man posessed to see if anyones responded to your drivel clap2.gif