Looking For Background Info On A Girl?

wadsy

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. A friend of mine is getting involved with a girl in Chiang Mai that goes by the name of Noy or Jintana. She has a tattoo of a rose on her left knee and apparently used to be married to a UK guy, possibly named Phil and came from the Pattaya area. She's from up country - Sisaket I think. She reckons she dumped her UK husband about three years ago because he 'treated her bad'. She's living in Chiang Mai now with her cousin and as I said, my mate is getting involved with her. She hasn't had a job for two years apparently and I can't see how she would be supporting herself (as well as her family back home) without being on the game. Her supposed job in a resort keeps getting put back because the 'boss is not ready'. I'm curious if anyone out there has run across this girl before or knows anything about her as I don't want my mate to get in that deep he gets stung. It may be all true - stranger things have happened - but I'm hoping to find out a bit more. PM me if you want. Cheers.

15) Not to use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Thai Visa is not the place for these kind of requests.

Try a private detective. smile.png

• Like 1