Police to patrol entertainment venues during Valentine’s Day

Lite Beer

Police to patrol entertainment venues during Valentine’s Day

BANGKOK, 8 February 2012 (NNT) – Police are prepared to patrol entertainment venues during Valentine’s Day in order to prevent sexual-related crimes and youths from having premature sex.

The Metropolitan Police Bureau has set up a task force to protect people’s lives and properties on February 14th, the Valentine’s Day. The force is to target on teenagers who are keen on losing their virginity on the day of love.

Entertainment venues, shopping malls, theatres, and bowling rings will be monitored at all times to prevent sexual-related crimes. Youths under 18 are strictly prohibited from entering night clubs and bars.

The Bureau will also send representatives to inform teenagers not to wear revealing clothes to prevent being the cause of sexual-related crimes.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2012-02-08 footer_n.gif

In parallel k. Meechai (aka Mr. Condom) should campaign again to make sure that if those kids loose their virginity at least they are protected from premature parenthood and / or STD's

Edited by rubl

"The Bureau will also send representatives to inform teenagers not to wear revealing clothes to prevent being the cause of sexual-related crimes".

They cannot be serious!!! A person that wears revealing clothes cause their own sexual related crime upon themselves? For Christ's sake I doubt ANYONE ever has aksed to be a victim of sexual abuse! Total idiots abound as per usual.....

• Like 1

"The Bureau will also send representatives to inform teenagers not to wear revealing clothes to prevent being the cause of sexual-related crimes".

They cannot be serious!!! A person that wears revealing clothes cause their own sexual related crime upon themselves? For Christ's sake I doubt ANYONE ever has aksed to be a victim of sexual abuse! Total idiots abound as per usual.....

Now that you mention it, isn't it about time for another 'schoolgirl uniform' crackdown ?

Edited by rubl
  • Like 1

Now that you mention it, isn't it about time for another 'schoolgirl uniform' crackdown ?

Probably saving up for the spaghetti-sponsored Songkran crackdown/crackup. BTW, the normal response from teenagers being told NOT to do something is what??

• Like 1

"The Bureau will also send representatives to inform teenagers not to wear revealing clothes to prevent being the cause of sexual-related crimes."

Typical, blame the victim, not the perp.

Edited by wxyz

A woman cannot dress conservative enough to prevent RAPE. That is a red herring argument. They can and are still being raped.

"Women in a northern Malaysian city ruled by conservative Islamists are being urged to forsake bright lipstick and noisy high heels in an effort to preserve their dignity and avoid rape."

"Authorities in Kota Bharu have distributed pamphlets recommending that Muslim women do not wear heavy makeup and loud shoes when they go out to work in restaurants or other public places."

Edited by wxyz

A woman cannot dress conservative enough to prevent RAPE. That is a red herring argument. They can and are still being raped.

"Women in a northern Malaysian city ruled by conservative Islamists are being urged to forsake bright lipstick and noisy high heels in an effort to preserve their dignity and avoid rape."

"Authorities in Kota Bharu have distributed pamphlets recommending that Muslim women do not wear heavy makeup and loud shoes when they go out to work in restaurants or other public places."

Agreed, terrible acts can and will continue due to cases of mental sickness etc. However, I suspect there are instances which may be avoidable... i.e. staying with friends and being in groups. A lone lady is not at fault for being sexually attacked by the fact that she is alone, however by being in a group it is unlikely she will be sexually attacked. IMO The clothing argument follows a similar principle.

Rape is about control and telling women what they can and cannot wear is also about control. Control yourself or get help or get in jail where you can be the victim.

"When people think of rape, they might think of a stranger jumping out of a shadowy place and sexually attacking someone. But it's not only strangers who rape. In fact, about half of all people who are raped know the person who attacked them."

http://kidshealth.or.../date_rape.html

Edited by wxyz

Alright kids, in that case get yourself deflowered anyplace else but at "entertainment venues, shopping malls, thatres and bowling rings", since all of these will be patrolled by the police. I am sure you'll be able to find a friendly uncle who's going to let you use his backyard shed...

Suppose the strangest thing for me in this article is that Thailand's finest actually think that teenagers are playing hide the sausage in public places like entertainment area's, shopping malls etc in the first place.

I know this is Thailand, but dont think there have been too many cases of consenting adults playing hide the sausage in public areas in Pattaya either, barring a few p*ssed up Russians on the beach occassionally, but dont seem to ever remember teenagers ever being busted

Guess this is just a puff piece as the BiB havent really got anything really important to do....like catching real criminals or investigating Farang suicides

Is it a secret or can someone reveal the opportunities provided by bowling rings? I've racked my brain, and can only imagine the public toilets, but I expect they are not all that plush... and there are toilets in hotels, bars, all over... stumped.

Suppose if someone was into backdoor action there maybe some possiblity with the bowling pins..w00t.gif

Obviously the BIB want to be there for the opportunity to participate in some gang love.

One would not think there would be any of this going on or even rape with the following statistic.

"In Thailand, for instance, a survey in 1990 found that 75 percent of Thai men had had sex with child prostitutes"

http://www.psychohis...6a1_incest.html

Edited by wxyz

Are the people running this country that stupid?

I thought "entertianment" venues were illegal in Thailand?

Instead of preventing various incidents ... why not raid them

then close them?

ooops ..... to many top dogs would lose big pay days ....

Is it a secret or can someone reveal the opportunities provided by bowling rings? I've racked my brain, and can only imagine the public toilets, but I expect they are not all that plush... and there are toilets in hotels, bars, all over... stumped.

dont forget......... there are 3 holes in a bowling ball. it might give the teenagers all sorts of ideas. intheclub.gif

Ummm, what is "premature sex", exactly? I guess it's not what came precipitately to mind... ohmy.png

"premature sex" does sound a lot like "premature ejaculation". But I think they mean sex when the vagina is not sufficiently lubricated. The teenagers need to be taught techniques that naturally produce lubrication.

Are you volunteering?

Cover up time for 1 day and on that day keep a 1 bht coin between your knees, and when in the toilet do not sit on the seat as it is easy to get pregnant this way. Close all the young kids bars for the 1 night and no alcohol to be served the same as poling days, making sure everyone is in a good state of mind.  so get pregnant the next day as no one will be around to stop you.  What a blooming ridiculous idea--but normal thinking for half whits.