Should I Buy Bts 30 Day Smartpass?

tubehero

If you travel more than 20 baht trips, then yes. As it will average around 21 - 24 baht/trip with the 30 day pass..

Totally correct answer.

With a Smart Pass you don´t need to have the exact amount to buy the ticket and avoid the queue in the rush hours. You can also use the pre paid card. Which of the two solutions you should use, depends solely on the the ticket price for your trip.

Hi, 45 trips would cost 45 trips 900 Baht. So does it mean for a professional in Bangkok, on average, he would pay at leat 1500 baht each month for BTS? My calculation is based on the fact that you need BTS twice a day.

As has been pointed out by others it all depends on your journey, fares cost between 15-40 Baht, if your fare is 25 Baht and above then of course it works out cheaper, don't forget that after 30 days you lose the credits.

Hi, 45 trips would cost 45 trips 900 Baht. So does it mean for a professional in Bangkok, on average, he would pay at leat 1500 baht each month for BTS? My calculation is based on the fact that you need BTS twice a day.

Only if they use it at weekends too.