90 Day Reporting W/ Extension Expiring

Have a question please.

My 90 day reporting date is the 15th (of this month).

My extension expires the 26th.

I plan on going in on the 21st to apply for a new one-year extension.

My question is, with my extension expiring on the 26th, would they (even) give me another 90 days if I was to go to Chaeng Wattana on the 15th?

If I don't get a current 90 day, my concern is they will look askew at an extension request package which includes a 90 day report past it's due date.

Thanks

Jack

You can report of to 7 days late, if you report in person.

Note that you can apply for an extension of stay up to 30 days before exipy date. The extension still starts on the date when your current permisison to stay ends, so you won't lose any days.

So that means they'll give me another 90s w/ an extension expiring in 11 days?

90 day reporting and renewing extensions are separate activities - you have to do both, renewal does not count as a 90 day report.

As Mario has advised, go and apply for your new one year extension on the 21st, plus make your 90 day report on the same day - 6 days late is fine (rule is 15 days before/7 days after due reporting date).

Notification of Residence is retrospective 90 days - so report either after you have been approved 30 days 'Under Consideration' or for one year depending on your extension basis and they will then probably stamp you to come back and notify residence after a further 90 days.

As said as far as 90 day goes they do not give you anything. You report and 90 days later you report again. You can report up to 15 days early to 7 days late. If your financials are in place do the extension of stay at your normal 90 day reporting date - if not you can still do on your planned 21st date but would be getting close if you sick or something.