Good Camera Phone

lopburi3

Sorry guys, you ever tried iphone 4s? Not only it has a very good camera but video capabilities are superior to any other phone currently in the market. That is advanced image stabilization in video! Results are amazing. I hardly use my nikon d7000 after i got my iphone 4s.

I know a few people with a 4s. All of them have retired their compact cameras... Its amazing. I have an iphone 4 and it takes pretty good pix but the 4s is way better.

• 2 months later...

Well, the pics on mySG2, and video, are really really good. If you want to buy a phone that will last you for a few years, get this one. I can assume most 8mp phones are good, but not as configurable as an Android phone.

I am biased, but I left my 12megapixel camera at home and just use my phone.

sorry, sg2 do you mean samsung galaxy 2 ?

Well, the pics on mySG2, and video, are really really good. If you want to buy a phone that will last you for a few years, get this one. I can assume most 8mp phones are good, but not as configurable as an Android phone.

I am biased, but I left my 12megapixel camera at home and just use my phone.

sorry, sg2 do you mean samsung galaxy 2 ?

If anyone is thinking about buying a Samsung S2, wait until you have checked out the new Samsung S3 just recently launched in Europe.

Plenty of reviews online.

Also check out the Galaxy note if you like being out and about and online without carrying a laptop or tablet, comes with a decent 8 meg pic camera.

I prefer to call the note a mini tab.