Excrement Vacuum Truck Of Pheu Thai MP's Relative Stolen

webfact

Excrement vacuum truck of Pheu Thai MP's relative stolen

The Nation

PATHUM THANI: -- An excrement vacuum truck of a relative of Pheu Thai MP Somsak Jaiklaew has been stolen.

Police said Noppawan Jaiklaew, 28, filed complaints at the Navanakhon police station that the truck disappeared from outside her house Wednesday night.

Police checked feeds of a security camera of the Navanakhon Villa housing estate and saw that a pick-up truck was parked behind the vacuum truck at 2:28 am and the pick-up and the vacuum truck were driven away at 2:57 and 2:58 am respectively.

Police said the truck was Bt1.45 million worth and has been used in the cesspit draining service for only three months.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-02-23

• Like 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the "perps" were fellow MP's afraid the truck would suck up all the %$&^ errr...nonsense they spew and tea money deals they hold. If true it would be a good start but I'm afraid a million such trucks could wouldn't make much of a dent in these problems! hit-the-fan.gif

An illustration of the Nation's obsession with all things PTP. I could understand if the Nation was crusading against crime, but this is a newspaper that glosses over the murders of foreigners, that tiptoes around the national scourge of corruption and doesn't report thoroughly on more serious crimes.

I commend the Nation for bringing this crime to everyone's attention. Will the Nation be highlighting the scourge of vehicle thefts now or is this a one shot deal worth mentioning only because it serves as an opportunity to ridicule a PTP MP?

Aw, but it is a great metaphor all the same. cowboy.gif

I think they're planning to do a piece on pedestrian crossings next, or was that a pedestrian piece on crossings. Something along those lines.

next.

An illustration of the Nation's obsession with all things PTP. I could understand if the Nation was crusading against crime, but this is a newspaper that glosses over the murders of foreigners, that tiptoes around the national scourge of corruption and doesn't report thoroughly on more serious crimes.

I commend the Nation for bringing this crime to everyone's attention. Will the Nation be highlighting the scourge of vehicle thefts now or is this a one shot deal worth mentioning only because it serves as an opportunity to ridicule a PTP MP?

For a higher comprehension of what is going on you must develop your mind to understand at a supreme level the meaning of "SHIT"

Never forget the metaphysical level of "SHIT.

The last two points of my appendix show the the division of Thai Society.

50% K.T. Send us more "Shit".

50% We smoke all "Shit"

post-55170-0-28579900-1330011360_thumb.j

Edited by lungmi
  • Like 1

After reading all comments here and re-reading the OP again I can only conclude that theNation article is 'proper' in it's reporting. No mud-slinging, no suggestiveness, no insinuations, just plain statement.

Well as some here wrote 'kind of sad this distant, almost objective reporting'. What next will they think of, one may wonder huh.png

Edited by rubl