Nice Looking Rain Gutters, Where?

stevehaigh

does anyone remember that wet stuff that used to fall from the sky, rain it's called. i know we havn't seen any for months but i believe it will come back one day and i want to be prepared.

i want to put rain gutters on my house but the standard Thai galvanized steel rain gutter is butt ugly. not so much the gutter but the clips they use to hold it up

can anyone recommend a place that installs gutters that look ok? metal or plastic ok

thx

Rainwater solutions are great.

I am self sufficient for about 9 months a year and the ground well takes care of the rest to fill my 21000 litre tank.

My house gets no public water but who needs another unreliable public service once you have it set up, also I think the rain is cleaner than the filth I seen come out the public works. Yuk.

You can get the exotic copper ones made in town but the quote far outweighed their beauty.

>>

thanks but that is exactly what i dont want, those brackets that hold it up are seriously ugly. i'm looking for a company that can put up a gutter without the brackets showing

I bought my gutters from home pro years ago and they are still doing a great job and no brackets show.I can't remember what the material is made out of, but it's light weight and durable. What I liked is there is a screen that goes over the gutter so the leaves don't end up in the gutter causing clogging. These gutters look like those in your picture.

Here's a link. You probably won't like the design but I like them in comparison to most the junk I was offered.

www.homemart.co.th/product_detail.asp?id=3037&parentid=3037

thanks, thats the kind of thing i'm looking for, the brackets are hidden on the inside so the front face is clean

post-6315-0-73566100-1330245724_thumb.jp

Just my experience with gutters is the ones with internal brackets are harder to clean and often easier to block up especially if there are trees droping leaves or bark. I personally would always go for the ones with external brackets even though they do not look as good. My two cents worth !