Tour Bus Attendant High On Drug, Attacks Driver With 2 Feet Long Knife

webfact

The guy says he was high on drugs and it is taken as a fact? Wonder if they tested his blood. A lot of people think being on drugs or drunk excuses behavior ... could have been he was trying to take out the drive for other reasons ... though I doubt it.

The penalty for the drugs may well exceed that for the attack. He should have said that he had an ear infection......................

• Like 2

I saw a tourist bus driver attack a taxi driver on Sukhumvit in Bangkok in front of his Western passengers. He was trying to turn down a soi that was far too narrow for the bus and the taxi was in the way. He had an iron bar and smashed the windscreen of the taxi. The tourists sat on the bus watching, amazed while the tour guide tried to calm things down.

Welcome to Thailand.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

This is all the farangs tourists fault

It the tourists did not come here on holiday

This guy would not have to work on a bus tour

Without working on a tour bus he would have no job

With no job he would have no money

With no money = no money for drugs

Farangs at fault again

Hope no one is too seriously hurt

Why not just blame it on USA for forcing the stop of the Opium trade,

thus forcing the dealers to find a new high profit product line.

At least on opium they were relatively docile.

Thievery up compared to normal folks,

but homicidal tendencies down... well in comparison to meth.

Sorry. Just can't bring myself to blame the good old US of A for this one. Maybe the bus company can screen their employees a little better in the future. I mean really. If this guy was high and agitated enough to carry out such an attack, the warning signs should have been there for alll to see. Including the bus driver who would be in command of both vehicle and staff onboard.

I wonder what crap thought processes led him to think it was necessary to take 'ice' to work as a tour bus assistant? What a knob. He put so many others lives at risk. He'll be locked up for a while.

You ever hear the term "addiction" or equivalent "alcoholism"

So where was the supervisor / the dispatcher who signaled that all was OK for departure?

So how come the bus driver didn't notice this guy was high before departure or quickly after departure, and did nothing?

Indeed! It's very obvious too, I can see it from a mile's distance.

Many years ago, I used to make visa runs to Ranong from Hua Hin. Took the 11 pm bus to arrive in Ranong in the morning. Say about one out of three trips, I had to let the first bus arriving in HH pass by, as I noticed the attendant, the driver or both were 'high' either talking very fast, looking a little 'off' or even restless' and sweating alot while it's night time and actually quite cool...

These drugs are so potenst that usually the addict cannot hide it's side effects...

I saw a tourist bus driver attack a taxi driver on Sukhumvit in Bangkok ...

Here, the bigger you are, the more aggressive you're allowed to be. post-4641-1156694005.gif

I know from experience: I'm a motor scooter driver. In a bus/truck driver's eyes, I'm worth less than dirt. violin.gif

They could not even get the size of the weapon right! 2 inches vs 24 inches is a big difference. I wonder what else in this story in erroneous. Got to take everything you read in Thailand with a grain of salt.

The headline was full of convoluted English grammar, rendering it ambiguous at best. Did he attack with his two feet? Assuming the grammar was wrong then did he attack with a two foot long knife? Was he high on drugs or is there a new drug I should know about where the plural -s isn't used? Oh well I guess I just came here to laugh about it...

Farangs at fault again

Sorry. Just can't bring myself to blame the good old US of A for this one. Maybe the bus company can screen their employees a little better in the future. I mean really. If this guy was high and agitated enough to carry out such an attack, the warning signs should have been there for alll to see. Including the bus driver who would be in command of both vehicle and staff onboard.

actually i think its a valid point , stopping all the traditional drugs has just made the problems worse , dope , opium , herion etc "natures" drugs were relatively harmless compared to the manufactured drugs on the streets today , better to have sleepers than psycos !

Edited by osiboy

Farangs at fault again

I was being ironic.

The idea that something can be blamed 2-4 degrees of separation

from another action is in most all cases not possible.

AKA illogical

Lesbians don't like men

This particular woman doesn't like this man,

So this woman is a lesbian.

An illogical inference is being made.

Edited by animatic

actually i think its a valid point , stopping all the traditional drugs has just made the problems worse , dope , opium , herion etc "natures" drugs were relatively harmless compared to the manufactured drugs on the streets today , better to have sleepers than psycos !

And if opium were left as opium I'm sure the west wouldn't have worked so hard to reduce it. It was the heroin trade that was so harmful, and western criminals largely responsible, to no small degree western financial/intelligence networks financing their "black" criminal/political operations.