Slight Bug

dantilley

Hi - with our private "Players Only" sub-forum in the ThaiVisa Football Club forum, the last topic poster and topic title still shows through into the main forum index page.

This isn't too much of a problem as I'm guessing that a non-player who clicked one of these links would just get an "access denied" type message, but it could be an issue if someone put something private for the subject line of the topic. E.g. now, you can see the last post is "Londoner" by Tytus - fairly innocuous. But of someone put "Rumour of XXX leaving" or "YYY Injured for next match" it could be a bit more of a problem.

Hi - with our private "Players Only" sub-forum in the ThaiVisa Football Club forum, the last topic poster and topic title still shows through into the main forum index page.

This isn't too much of a problem as I'm guessing that a non-player who clicked one of these links would just get an "access denied" type message, but it could be an issue if someone put something private for the subject line of the topic. E.g. now, you can see the last post is "Londoner" by Tytus - fairly innocuous. But of someone put "Rumour of XXX leaving" or "YYY Injured for next match" it could be a bit more of a problem.

I think you'll find that it only displays if you are a member of that forum... normal members cannot see those topics.

If you view the Forum without logging in (ie. as a guest) can you still see those topics?

I think you'll find that it only displays if you are a member of that forum... normal members cannot see those topics.

If you view the Forum without logging in (ie. as a guest) can you still see those topics?

Oops, yeah, right you are - sorry for the false alarm, should have checked like that before...