Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

It's funny to see WS completely obsessing over this like a mad man simply because he once had a little spat on the forum with KBB. Say's a lot about his character too.....

Certainly quite shocking news to me, KBB always had useful information to post, certainly wouldn't expect this. Poor women, and remember she had two kids...

3 children from two men wai.gif

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

makes no sense that he admitted though. Why would he admit to murder when thai investigators are lazy and horrible and would never be able to prove it was him? He'd be stuck in detention for a year tops and released for lack of evidence.

There is something really fishy with all these murders accusation where they admits everything right off the bat. Doesn't happen elsewhere

You do have a point there ! , nobody in the west EVER confesses to a murder !, you are told by your lawyer that is the first thing you never do ...

quick one - Are you even given a lawyer here when arrested?

Never confesses to a murder in the West? Maybe in the Wild West, but in my home country Austria most confess rather fast!wink.png

But maybe you just a bit ironic?rolleyes.gif

Whoever wrote that forgets to mention that the girl was dead for a few years, decomposing in the guy's bathroom. must have been awkward when overnight guests had to use the shower.

Indeed, this whole part of it is confounding. Why wouldn't any "reasonable person" carefully then dispose of the assorted femurs, tibulas, et. al. Sopranos style one night in a rented boat out in the Andaman? Either the answer is such over confidence or arrogance or set-up, or some strange desire to eventually be caught....

• Like 1

There's confusion over the accused's previous occupation.

The OP stated he was a retired car dealer, a later news bulletin from a different source states he used to be a physician. According to the GF that was also reported on Thai TV this morning, with the conclusion that being in the medical profession had given him the knowledge of how to butcher a dead human body.

Maybe he was a doctor who sold a few cars on the side.

What I understood, he had for some time studied to become a Doctor, but did not finish that studies.

"He CONFESSED to the police and the media followed through the reported accusations so no one here owes him a farking thing...

I am with you most of the way but have you noticed that it is the same tourist police volunteer who recently got a South African man to sign a confession to passing counterfeit $ bills. A confession written in Thai and the Chalong volunteer cant read Thai? In Phuket they have what the police call a 'Safe House' but it is safe only for the police... Story has too many holes and the fact that the BKK police once again had to do what could and should have been done by the Chalong police adds to the mystery!

You talking about the tourist cop in the pic a few pages back....leading him out unhandcuffed ??

I know him well.

Gary (Tourist Police volunteer) is from New Zealand and speak, read and write Thai perfectly.

Yes he does indeed speak indeed not just Thai but Isaan and Lao fluently but he can not read Thai!

If you can speak Thai, Isaan and Lao are virtually identical and take no learning. For all intents and purposes it is all one language with some different words. My wife is from Ubon originally and if we go to visit her old mother there or go to Laos, speaking Isaan/Lao is easier than going to Newcastle and trying to understand the Geordies there (no offence intended to my northern countrymen).

CSI Phuket...would make great viewing.

whay the verdict would always be the same.. if its farang that dies no matter if they are chained to the bed its suicide and if it some thai that dies than its some love sick farang who done it

"He CONFESSED to the police and the media followed through the reported accusations so no one here owes him a farking thing...

I am with you most of the way but have you noticed that it is the same tourist police volunteer who recently got a South African man to sign a confession to passing counterfeit $ bills. A confession written in Thai and the Chalong volunteer cant read Thai? In Phuket they have what the police call a 'Safe House' but it is safe only for the police... Story has too many holes and the fact that the BKK police once again had to do what could and should have been done by the Chalong police adds to the mystery!

You talking about the tourist cop in the pic a few pages back....leading him out unhandcuffed ??

I know him well.

Gary (Tourist Police volunteer) is from New Zealand and speak, read and write Thai perfectly.

Can dive pretty good also...and lose weight.

He told me he would never become a TVP....cos the thai cops would think he was a wanke_r same they thought of all the other TVP.....

Pretty much my thoughts on someone who chooses to be a pretend policeman in a foreign country and runs around in a uniform sporting all the accoutrements of a real cop.

Whoever wrote that forgets to mention that the girl was dead for a few years, decomposing in the guy's bathroom. must have been awkward when overnight guests had to use the shower.

Indeed, this whole part of it is confounding. Why wouldn't any "reasonable person" carefully then dispose of the assorted femurs, tibulas, et. al. Sopranos style one night in a rented boat out in the Andaman? Either the answer is such over confidence or arrogance or set-up, or some strange desire to eventually be caught....

Is there an insantiy plea in LOS? Keeping the body might qualify him for that and it might substantiate that he didn't murder her. Had he murdered her, surely he would have disposed of the body. If he were truly scared, or wanted to appear that way, not disposing of the body could tend to substantiate his accident claim, but the autopsy should reveal more information.

Edited by unanimosity

There certainly is a possible motive to investigate. In Norway one pays tax not only on income, but on property/assets owned anywhere in the world. To have the houses owned by a Thai spouse/girlfriend has the advantage of avoiding this tax, which would be considerable for a greedy bastard like Dokset. Not only the property tax will he avoid, but any income derived from those properties. Black money all the way. The only disadvantage is if the spouse/in laws decide to get rid of the farang husband, because he owns nothing. But by killing her and disposing of her body, she has simply 'disappeared' .. "Ohh I hope she is alright and comes back soon." .. he can go on collecting rent on his little property empire. Throw a few pellets to the chickens (in laws) to keep them happy, and everything will be ok ... until the body of the murder victim shows up.

He is not the only Norwegian playing this property game. They get a Thai wife and use her. One I have had the unpleasant occasion to meet, treats his wife like sh*t, talking down to her, ordering her around like a faceless house maid. He actually said: "She behaves herself because I throw a bit of money at the in laws. It doesn't have to be much, just enough." I'm guessing Dokset's girlfriend was misbehaving.

(That said, there are of course many happily married Norwegian/Thai couples, and whilst some Norwegians with Asian au pairs treat them kindly, others with superiority complexes, are arrogant, racist pigs.)

If it was accidental death of his causing, first and foremost obviously a tragedy for her and her loved ones, but secondly a tragedy that he didn't deal with the disaster at the time. By now he would quite possibly be starting to put it all behind him. As it is, his future looks bleak.

The Bangkok police come down and drag the Chalong police down to the house ( imagine the loss of face to the Thai police if the Bangkok police didn't even bother with the Chalong useless police who have done nothing it seems to investigate this) and presto there are some remains in a basement all together with her ID card and her gun.

And is it not disquieting to know the Chalong police obviously made zero attempt at investigating?

Is it not strange the Thai policeman she married did not even report her missing?

Is it not strange that a long time after her death her stuff is still all around the Norwegian's guys house?

Is it not strange only bits of her body have been found so long after - I mean if he was dispensing of the body bit by bit would it take all that time and at least would he not dump the other personal stuff of hers?

The Relationship with the Thai Policeman, so I understand it from different News sources, had been over already,

I not sure if she was divorced so.

But he had no interest in following her disappearance as it was over and he had nothing to gain from her anymore.

Their Baby together was with her parents, he seems not to have much interest in this either, if different he would stay with the child.

From own experience I can say, some Thai Policeman look for Thai Ladys with rich Falangs who they prey on and try to participate on that money.

This Policeman have sometime more ladys and a marriage or a child is no problem for them, that is part of the game!

They live in the house of the Falang (when he is in Europe working) for years, drive with the car and motorbike the Falang bought and lives from the Falangs money. -I saw that with my own eyes here in Isaan.-

And always look for new pray, one found than my GF as a second,

younger possibility, (Mia Noi) to his 8 year relationship to a to a Falang married Thaiwoman.angry.png

Regarding the Phuket police did do nothing, so I would presume -Katabeachbum- had connections to police in Phuket and money.rolleyes.gif

Why he kept belongings from her in the house and her body, at least in parts too, I think, its a possibility that he was a bit insane and loved her so much, that he could not let go her completely. Is a theory.

Edited by ALFREDO

How is it that all the P.I.s on this forum seem to have all the evidence in hand and are 100% sure that he killed the ex-gf, even when it has not even been established that it is her body decomposing it that bin.

Maybe because he admitted it and went through a reconstruction of what he did?

Do you think the remains belong to someone else?

Potentially more unsettling thought eh??

Not an impossibility. If you can do it once, you can do it again.

There certainly is a possible motive to investigate. In Norway one pays tax not only on income, but on property/assets owned anywhere in the world. To have the houses owned by a Thai spouse/girlfriend has the advantage of avoiding this tax, which would be considerable for a greedy bastard like Dokset. Not only the property tax will he avoid, but any income derived from those properties. Black money all the way. The only disadvantage is if the spouse/in laws decide to get rid of the farang husband, because he owns nothing. But by killing her and disposing of her body, she has simply 'disappeared' .. "Ohh I hope she is alright and comes back soon." .. he can go on collecting rent on his little property empire. Throw a few pellets to the chickens (in laws) to keep them happy, and everything will be ok ... until the body of the murder victim shows up.

He is not the only Norwegian playing this property game. They get a Thai wife and use her. One I have had the unpleasant occasion to meet, treats his wife like sh*t, talking down to her, ordering her around like a faceless house maid. He actually said: "She behaves herself because I throw a bit of money at the in laws. It doesn't have to be much, just enough." I'm guessing Dokset's girlfriend was misbehaving.

(That said, there are of course many happily married Norwegian/Thai couples, and whilst some Norwegians with Asian au pairs treat them kindly, others with superiority complexes, are arrogant, racist pigs.)

Is this "greedy bastard" stuff coming from personal experience having met him?

he actually resembles an aging dissipated Dexter.

As I said earlier, he should have handled this "Dexter-style," or "Sopranos-style." He was too intelligent for this unless there was a screw loose.

I dunno. It seems a fair number of people tend to keep the corpses for some reason close to them. This is far from an isolated incident. Dragging a corpse outside with snooping Thai people, driving around on a motorbike with a rolled up carpet is too cliche and would make anyone suspicious. I think also once the adrenalin stops, they may not want to chop up the body. Maybe they think it will make em look more guilty. I think after postponing the disposal for a while they start feeling more comfortable having the corpse close by. They start thinking the chances of cops busting in are much lower than chances of the corpse being discovered by some kids or a hiker or getting caught while disposing of the remains.

• Like 1

The house had 7? sleeping rooms, sure also enough bathrooms and toilets, no reason to let guests come near that "special" place!rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

biggrin.png Are you some sort of apologist for his "business" dealings?

If you know where and how to look, you can see for yourself, precisely what he has failed to declare. Anyway, there is at least one fraud case in progress, so ....

• Like 1

Firstly as i read it , the poor lady's body was in a downstairs laundry space, behind a locked door...not in a bathroom, and also apparently his house[mansion] has 7-8 bedrooms and as many bathrooms to boot so no surprise that no on e saw anything..[ sorry ALFREDO...i was composing this as you were already posting the same info]

confidence or arrogance are indeed the two key words to this rat!! go back over his 10.000 posts and he is so full of himself in most of them , about himself and how ''clever'' his is heheheehe[ as he often wrote!!] Smug as and most of his info was googled anyway...loser!!

He lived a lie and if you now look at some of his history of postings , he sure was ''different!!'' A real know it all and obnoxious to add to it...

Set up??? no way in the world...he really thought he would get away with it

Accidental death?? maybe, just maybe...but his actions after show his true side IMO..Hope he rots in hell.....

Edited by maipompui

biggrin.png Are you some sort of apologist for his "business" dealings?

If you know where and how to look, you can see for yourself, precisely what he has failed to declare. Anyway, there is at least one fraud case in progress, so ....

I'm not apologising for anyone, i'm just interested to know on what basis you know him as a greedy bastard. Seems it comes from what you have pieced together from various stories. I guess some people are happier drawing conclusions quicker than others.

go back over his 10.000 posts and he is so full of himself in most of them , about himself and how ''clever'' his is heheheehe[ as he often wrote!!] Smug as and most of his info was googled anyway...loser!!

Well i'm impressed at the depth of homework you have done on this, to have gone back and reviewed his 10,000 posts.

If you can speak Thai, Isaan and Lao are virtually identical and take no learning.

offtopic2.gif

I do not believe that, Isaan and Lao similar, but Thai?

If my GF from Udon Thani by mistake talks to people from Phuket in Isaan language and this people can only speak Thai, a proper conversation is not possible.

A younger Falang guy I know, speaks Isaan very well, but he understands nearly nothing if he buys a DVD movie in Thai!

The differences are not so small, even with my limited knowledge of the Isaan and Thai languages know some words who are completely different for the same thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isan_language

What a retard. Put the deed in name of your lawyer and pay the lawyer a monthly fee under contract.

That's illegal. A Thai nominee that didn't come up with the cash cannot have the property in their name.

So many uninformed people on this forum.

What a retard. Put the deed in name of your lawyer and pay the lawyer a monthly fee under contract.

That's illegal. A Thai nominee that didn't come up with the cash cannot have the property in their name.

So many uninformed people on this forum.

Is that what your wife told you when you went to the land office?

Because thats how most ferangs do it.