Show Us Your Ride!

jbowman1993

post-1335-1146038946_thumb.jpg

thats my new e90 325i.

its a really nice ride, i've had it for a month now and i still love driving it. in-line 6, 218hp, 250 nm, its got more power than i can use in the city. but find a clear stretch of highway, put it in sport mode, and its a real blast. fuel economy sucks though.

Nice wheels Dude, how much did that cost in Thailand?

I like BMW's I used to have a 735i in the UK years ago, great car if nothing went wrong, BMW Tunbridge Wells used to charge 27 Pounds 50 Pence plus VAT per hour for labour, and that was back in 1987 - 88. Great Car but expensive to run.

Thanks Maigo6. It costs 3.3 mb here in Thailand, not very cheap, but resale value is okay and ultimately i figured i could live with the rate of depreciation. Price covers 24 hour roadside assist, 2yr/100,000 km warranty, and 5 years free servicing. Agree that parts are expensive though.

But the handling and precision of the car is just awesome, its incredibly balanced and corners like its stuck to the road. The performance leaves me grinning like an imbecile and thats when i forget what it costs.

The taxman really socks it to us here in Thailand. Like 2 to 3 times the US sticker price. But, at least we get a monk to chose an auspicous delivery day for us....and our dealers have on site spirit houses....AND we can watch movies while driving.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a new Mazda 323 for the wife in 2000. Nice car, but she lost it in a scam. In 2004 bought a new Toyota Sport Rider 4x4. Also a lovely ride but very different to the Mazda. The Mazda was about double the price of the same car at home and the Toyota about half price. Guess it all evens up eventually. Lost the Toyota to the now ex-wife in the divirce settlement. Bloody woman got two cars out of me.

post-23920-1146381875_thumb.jpg

One of myfavourite cars was my 1994 VN Holden Commodore. Lowered and in immaculate condition.

post-23920-1146382145_thumb.jpg

Best car I ever had was a Nissan 200SX 1997. Did 120,000km in three very enjoyable years. Very quick for a stock 2.0l engine, and looked so much better than a WRX.

Now have a Yamaha 110cc....figure it will cost me less when I lose it to the next Thai girl. :o

Mate thats a VR Commodore