Pleasant And Fun Young Thai Lady Seeks Accommodation In Phuket

arminbkk

Dear all,

A young lady I know will be arriving in Phuket this coming Sunday, for a number of job interviews.

She is a very nice, pleasant and positive minded lady.

She would like to share accommodation with anyone, decent and friendly and kind, and in return will

take care of that accommodation.

She plans to apply for jobs at reputable hotels in Phuket.

Some background: she is 27, is from Lopburi, coming from Uttaradit where she just

finished her job as an English teacher at a government highschool.

I will try to attach a picture.

Is there anyone, living in Phuket, who has room available or knows of anyone that has,

and is willing to accommodate her?

Thanks!!

PS: this is a genuine request!!

Personally I don't think you are helping her much by posting pictures of her on here,that is not the way to go about arranging some accommodation for someone.

May I ask why you feel the need to divulge so much personal information.

Edited by stoneyboy

@stoneboy

I agree...but she didn't mind.

Thought it might speed things up, as she will be arriving this Sunday.

Maybe i should remove it yes.

Trust me when I say that it is a serious request.

Perhaps someone can refer her to a place where she can get her own rental room.

She doesn't know anybody there, but is fixed on going.

So, if you know of anything........

Thanks

While I have no doubt it is a genuine request I find the idea of this young lady coming to Phuket and setting up home with anonymous strangers on an Internet forum somewhat scary.

Maybe it would be best to use a hotel to start with and take it from there,as much as there are many genuinely friendly helpful individuals there are also some sinister people around,as recent news reports from Phuket suggest.

The inclusion of the picture in my opinion is a bad idea,it may send out the wrong signals.

Good luck in your quest to help her and most of all stay safe.

• Like 1

@stoneboy

This is meant to get contacts....to safely check out later, not for immediately moving in with anyone.

I agree regarding the pic........trying to remove it....but cannot seem to find out how.

Thanks for your concerns......appreciated and duly noted!!

didnt one of our members just get done for murdering his gf

and now we have a post asking if a member can put up a single woman who doesn't know a soul huh.png

gotta love tv

this will be closed before I wake up tomorrow surely

Edited by N47HAN

@n47han

i might close it myself

I should repost actually: does anyone know of good reasonably priced housing for a thai lady planning to have a

respectable job in Phuket??

Thanks

I can help on that one actually !

very nice rooms in Phuket Town ( very near natural restuarant ) , 5k with aircon 3.5k fan. inc bed , shower hot/cold , fridge ,tv . etc ,

got a freind of mine a place there just last week.

if you want to take a look , pm me and ill give you the details and you can go look

What sort of work is she looking for? I run 3 hotels in Patong and we are always happy to consider good English language skilled staff. We do also have staff housing where rooms become available from time to time. I realise this is not going to help much re her initial housing needs but having a job sure helps.

PM me.

She is single yes,

but her first priority is to find good accommodation, to share with a decent and friendly person.

Not to engage in any loose, no strings attached hanky panky stuff

smile.png

you had me at 'no strings attached hanky panky stuff'

@n47han

i might close it myself

I should repost actually: does anyone know of good reasonably priced housing for a thai lady planning to have a

Thanks

very nice rooms in Phuket Town ( very near natural restuarant ) , 5k with aircon 3.5k fan. inc bed , shower hot/cold , fridge ,tv . etc ,

if you want to take a look , pm me and ill give you the details and you can go look

I will take 5 of those thank you

What sort of work is she looking for? I run 3 hotels in Patong and we are always happy to consider good English language skilled staff. We do also have staff housing where rooms become available from time to time. I realise this is not going to help much re her initial housing needs but having a job sure helps.

PM me.

Thanks, will pm you

PM me.

Just did

many thanks

@n47han

i might close it myself

Thanks

I will take 5 of those thank you

only 5 ?

plan on having the weekend at home ? :)

3.5K is entirely doable, that's how much I'm currently paying for my 4 room house in Kamala. I'm sure the places in Phuket Town are nicer though. Phuket Town being cheaper.

Possibly McFarang isn't getting the best of deals with his existing accomodation .....

A young lady I know will be arriving in Phuket this coming Sunday, for a number of job interviews.

She would like to share accommodation with anyone, decent and friendly and kind, and in return will

take care of that accommodation

Why not invite her to your place? rolleyes.gif

take care of that accommodation

Why not invite her to your place? rolleyes.gif

I don't live in Phuket

coming from Uttaradit where she just

finished her job as an English teacher at a government highschool

So she is quitting a government job, for the sake of plans to apply for jobs at reputable hotels in Phuket. rolleyes.gif

Nobody in their right mind quit a government occupation.

coming from Uttaradit where she just

finished her job as an English teacher at a government highschool

So she is quitting a government job, for the sake of plans to apply for jobs at reputable hotels in Phuket. rolleyes.gif

Nobody in their right mind quit a government occupation.

I goverment job with pension and free healhcare for all her family. That she probably paid a bribe of two years wages to obtain. Seems a bit suss to me!

posted using galaxy tab

• Like 1