Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart dies at 43

News_Editor

Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart dies at 43

2012-03-02 08:09:47 GMT+7 (ICT)

LOS ANGELES, California (BNO NEWS) -- Conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart, whose websites targeted Democratic politicians and were influential in the rise of the Tea Party, died unexpectedly in Los Angeles on Thursday. He was 43.

Breitbart was walking near his home in Los Angeles on early Thursday morning when he suddenly collapsed. He was rushed to UCLA Medical Center where he was pronounced dead at 12:19 a.m. local time, according to Los Angeles County Coroner spokesman Ed Winter, who said an autopsy is planned for Friday.

Breitbart.com editor-in-chief Joel Pollak said Breitbart died of natural causes, but gave no other details. "We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior," he said in a brief statement. "Andrew lived boldly, so that we more timid souls would dare to live freely and fully, and fight for the fragile liberty he showed us how to love."

The influential voice in Republican politics served as an editor for the 'Drudge Report' website and helped Arianna Huffington launch 'The Huffington Post'. But Breitbart is best known for launching Breitbart.com in 2005 and other sites such as Breitbart.tv, Big Government and Big Journalism.

Last year, Breitbart re-published a photo on Big Journalism which Democratic U.S. Congressman Anthony Weiner had accidentally posted to his public Twitter account. The photo, which was addressed to a female college student and was quickly deleted from Weiner's Twitter account, showed the politician's erect penis concealed by boxer briefs.

Breitbart covered the incident extensively until mainstream media picked it up several days later, after which Weiner gave a series of bizarre interviews in which he denied sending the photo and suggested that someone hacked his account. Breitbart then obtained and published a shirtless picture of Weiner which forced the Congressman to admit that he had engaged in inappropriate conversations with women online. He later resigned.

And in July 2010, Breitbart received a storm of criticism after publishing two short videos which appeared to show Shirley Sherrod, Georgia State Director of Rural Development for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, making racist remarks. Senior U.S. government officials quickly forced her to resign, but a review of the unedited video proved that Sherrod's remarks were taken out of context.

Prior to that, in late 2009, Breitbart was involved in a series of videos which purported to show encounters between a young couple and workers at the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). The videos appeared to show how ACORN workers advised the couple in how to hide prostitution activities and avoid taxes, but a criminal investigation later found that the videos were heavily edited.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2012-03-02

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a medical viewpoint, around the age of 40 is the start of a dangerous age for men, heart attacks become more common. Incidentally so is 4 am, something to do with changes in metabolic rates.

Age Group Rate Per 10,000 People 0 - 34 0.3 35 - 44 6.7 45 - 54 18.7 55 - 64 37.4 65 - 74 66.7 75 - 84 116.2 85+ 189.3

Notice the big jump at 45 years of age.

Acorn was Feather in his cap. Not verifying that video was in context was not.

some interesting stuff coming in the pipeline ....to be released in any case next week i think....

Breitbart's last investigation? Obama

Breitbart told a crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington last month that he had obtained videos of Obama from the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s college days.

“I’ve got videos, by the way. This election we’re going to vet him. I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him – from his college days to show you why … racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008,” Breitbart told CPAC.

A lawsuit at one point obtained an order for Occidental to reveal Obama’s student records. The aim was to find out whether he obtained aid or assistance as a foreign student, lending credibility to the argument that he does not qualify to be president under the Constitution’s “natural-born citizen” requirement.

http://www.wnd.com/2...tigation-obama/

Edited by midas
  • Like 1

It's sad he didn't expose Dick Cheney to show everyone what sort of a businessman he was ... especially with Haliburton contracts in Iraq. shock1.gif

Why don't you do it now? I'm sure you have proof after a statement like that.

Does anyone believe natural causes?... He had just announced that he has video and documents that will sink Obama's ship during the campaign... evidently, he was taken seriously.

sad to see such a freedom loving person meet an early death

Seems plausible to me, but then...................my tinfoil hat's at the drycleaners.

• Like 1

Good riddance to a dishonest creep

Reliably prove one thing he was dishonest about..

Read the article, using quotes out of context IS dishonest.

"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth".............ever hear that one?

Does anyone believe natural causes?... He had just announced that he has video and documents that will sink Obama's ship during the campaign... evidently, he was taken seriously.

Seems plausible to me, but then...................my tinfoil hat's at the drycleaners.

mine isn' t cool.png and i dont believe it was natural causes because its too much of a coincidence

http://wramsite.com/forum/topics/breitbart-murder-by-heart-attack-the-cost-of-exposing-our-corrupt?commentId=3567481%3AComment%3A1260259&xg_source=activity

• Like 1

mine isn' t cool.png and i dont believe it was natural causes because its too much of a coincidence

http://wramsite.com/...source=activity

I go by the guideline, once is happenstance, twice coincidence and three times is enemy action. Unless more right wing bloggers who threaten to embarrass Obama disappear then I will keep my hat off.

P.S Rejoicing at the death of mass murderers is one thing, but to do so because you dislike someone's politics does some people little credit.

There is quite a lot about microwave weapons on facebook

including a class action law suit by 700 victims of gang stalking.

Interesting that the topic has now reached this forum.

I don't know quite what to believe.

http://wramsite.com/...source=activity

I go by the guideline, once is happenstance, twice coincidence and three times is enemy action. Unless more right wing bloggers who threaten to embarrass Obama disappear then I will keep my hat off.

P.S Rejoicing at the death of mass murderers is one thing, but to do so because you dislike someone's politics does some people little credit.

Ok perhaps not a right wing blogger ...........but there are other deaths all the same......

Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up

http://fellowshipofm...over-speaks-up/

Edited by khaan

I'm sorry for his family, but clips that have been shown on Fox News of his speaking makes it clear he was a horrible, obnoxious, superficial man. Apparently, he lost many of the liberal friends he grew up with. Understandably. Not saying liberals and conservatives can't be friends, but his actions were massively sleazy.

Founder of the tea party? Fitting perhaps because the tea party is dead.

Edited by Jingthing

I'm sorry for his family, but clips that have been shown on Fox News of his speaking makes it clear he was a horrible, obnoxious, superficial man. Apparently, he lost many of the liberal friends he grew up with. Understandably. Not saying liberals and conservatives can't be friends, but his actions were massively sleazy.

Founder of the tea party? Fitting perhaps because the tea party is dead.

" horrible, obnoxious, superficial man."

you could say exactly the same thing about Bill Ayers ... you know Obama's " mate "

• Like 1

Ah yes, the American Republican Party remains the party of angry white males. This one Andrew Breitbart, seems to have been wound a little more tightly than most. He must have had a major aneurism. This sad fact now becomes fodder for the conspiracy theorists, formerly a group called the "Birthers." Now they have a new conspiracy to attack Obama with, thinly veiling their racism.

Get a clue America.

(For reference I have not set foot in America since George W. Bush was President, but I paid over 28,000 dollars last year in federal tax. And I still vote via absentee ballot. I feel certain most of the "conservatives" posting here would consider me a bleeding heart liberal)

Ah yes, the American Republican Party remains the party of angry white males. This one Andrew Breitbart, seems to have been wound a little more tightly than most. He must have had a major aneurism. This sad fact now becomes fodder for the conspiracy theorists, formerly a group called the "Birthers." Now they have a new conspiracy to attack Obama with, thinly veiling their racism.

Get a clue America.

(For reference I have not set foot in America since George W. Bush was President, but I paid over 28,000 dollars last year in federal tax. And I still vote via absentee ballot. I feel certain most of the "conservatives" posting here would consider me a bleeding heart liberal)

I dont know about bleeding heart liberal but i do wonder at what point does it become

bleeding obvious there are so many questions hanging over the current President

that he no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt...?

p.s. Have you seen that Sherrif Joe has added yet another question to the ever growing list ?whistling.gif

Edited by midas

Happily, birthers are the wacko fringe. Two term Obama!

Another way to look at this. He described himself as a "warrior" for the right wing. He considered Occupy people who have done a great service by highlighting the scandalous economic inequality situation in American as un-American. So the warrior died. coffee1.gif

Edited by Jingthing