Crimes Against Thaivisa Members

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a mod I'm reading this thread with high interest

...where is the whistle smiley on this mobile app...

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Just for you Mr raro ... whistling.gif

I hope he's not upset by my mentioning the '82 World Cup...whistling.gif

Edit: That's unfair of me...they did much better than the Scottish team. Even the Kiwis nearly did.

Crime: Being Scottish on this forum

Punishment: Tripe

Well we are served it up regularly...

Edited by smokie36

Crime: Over generalizations that Western women are fat, ugly, blah blah, feminazi's

Punishment: Being made to live with their direct female equivalent

Crime: Over generalizations that Western women are fat, ugly, blah blah, feminazi's

Oh Yuk ... that is a bad assed punishment!

Would she also snore ... sing a song at night-time?

Ladyboy equivalent might be easier to find and a more effective deterrent

Ugh hairy armpits! Oh and...can someone lend me some mints...?

You ladies got it tough I admit...nice observation. wink.png

under your bed. its gonna come out from under and turn you into sheeps bladder once you are asleep.

If you think thats not feasible for a huge big monster, well nessie has shape shifting abilities. Its true.

• Like 1

Thaivisa members that pronoune it fuh-RANG or fuh-LANG in your head when you read the word falang (fuh-long). Ok, may be difficult to enforce that one but Jesus people it's not that difficult, just listen to how the Thai's say it. Thai's have only one sound for what we transliterate into an "a" and it's an "ah" sound, like the # 5 in Thai. Try to think of one Thai word that has "a" as in "rang" or "at". You can't. I hear long time residents butchering the word falang and I cringe every time.

Edited by NomadJoe

Thaivisa members that pronoune it fuh-RANG or fuh-LANG in your head when you read the word falang (fuh-long). Ok, may be difficult to enforce that one but Jesus people it's not that difficult, just listen to how the Thai's say it. Thai's have only one sound for what we transliterate into an "a" and it's an "ah" sound, like the # 5 in Thai. Try to think of one Thai word that has "a" as in "rang" or "at". You can't. I hear long time residents butchering the word falang and I cringe every time.

I simply say wes-taa-nahh and train my staff to say the same. We can't be bothered with complaints from thai visa members any more.

We know what you are though no mistake there.

Our bar is open late though so I'm sure you won't mind. wink.png

You askin for it SC...

post-78923-0-71722100-1336408437_thumb.j

So where's the monster?

Here it is....

post-78923-0-29541200-1336409680_thumb.j

I ate one of these for dinner today. It tasted just like crispy duck. smile.png

post-104736-0-10139300-1336426071_thumb.

smokie36 ... you are a bad boy!

You said that was a photo of you having a bath

I mentioned to theblether that you had sent me a personal photo

Plus a photo of his fine self ... a bit portly and a long neck ... nice tan though ... more grey then brown ... maybe you Scots react differently in the sun ... ermm.gif

Now I feel gipped!

Mumble, mumble ... should have know it wasn't true when he said that he was having a bath ... because he had a bath already this year.

Consider the effect on the microclimate here David. OK I admit the pic was taken at Chaweng Lake and photoshopped to add grass. The coppers insisted it would be banned otherwise.

theblether is going to be furious to find out his wife is doing so well in her new profession.....I expect a busy day tomorrow on the visa forum!

I think you'll find it's "furlong"

under your bed. its gonna come out from under and turn you into sheeps bladder once you are asleep.

If you think thats not feasible for a huge big monster, well nessie has shape shifting abilities. Its true.

I didn't sleep a wink last night; I was particularly nervous about the oatmeal stuffing... - and having one leg shorter than the other...

SC

Thanks for the tip, Joe.

Always nice to have in-house expertise on hand.whistling.gif

Crime: OP's introduction to the thread being too long

Punishment: a lack of relevant / helpful responses

Aey there young lassie (brit1984), me thinks that you are being a wee bit harsh.

Blethering has now been recognised as an identifiable disease here on TVF and there should be support for the victims and not condemnation!