Portable Air Conditioner?

billyboy

Hi Guys,

I want to buy my BF a portable air conditioner,one he can take with him .

Im wondering what price i can expect to pay? It really is hot in his room and i think fans are no good,i want him to be cool,does anyone roughly have a price? '

Should i expect around 30000b? thanks guys.

If he is in a room without air conditioning I seriously doubt that the power to operate a portable unit will be available. Central Air Conditioning makes a portable unit with a bed cover type insulating material. But remember any cooling will be at the expense of the larger room with this type of unit. You can't make the heat disappear - it has to go someplace. That is why most people buy units that transfer the heat outside the room.

Hi Guys,

I want to buy my BF a portable air conditioner,one he can take with him .

Im wondering what price i can expect to pay? It really is hot in his room and i think fans are no good,i want him to be cool,does anyone roughly have a price? '

Should i expect around 30000b? thanks guys.

I bought one of these portable on wheels units, forget now what it cost but I can tell you this: it doesn't work very well. You have to be immediately in front of it for it to do any good at all.

How portable do you need? Dioes he move about a lot? Because the regular installed units can be uninstalled and moved elsewhere for a small fee...