Beware Of Miniskirts

KRS1

Ah yes the downfall of many a man.

I am sure there were Victorian gentlemen who fell of their bicycles because of a well-turned ankle.

Nothing much is new in the human experience, just new methods of reporting the same.

i was talking once with a guy in californea and he was telling me about seeing a guy on a litre bike doing a powerwheelie

he had his young sexy gf on the back ,she was wearing just a bikini ,basically nothing

the bike was doing maybe 100+ mph when they lost it (give it too much gas and they fel offf the back )

the guy was ok ,minor injuries but he was wearing full gear

the girl lost everything that touched the ground ........

Ahhh the joys of being a female rider laugh.png

Much better than being a female passenger.

That must have really hurt her.

idiots ,both of them ,the guys only wearing a tshirt n shorts

the girl decided to let go of him or change her hand position when the bike was upright ??

That's a mini skirt? coffee1.gif

My thinking too and my missus tells me the translation says he was drunk too which explains why he had more then enough time to correct his path but still missed the chance. The guy that hits them in the end was no better as he could see the motorcycle clearly heading for the van and still didn't take any defensive avoiding action..

Miniskirts are not the problem..its the contents that turn out to be an ongoing expense;

I spilled my coffee with that remark, Harrry. That is oh so true.

But, being male, I can agree that attractive women ARE a distraction for us guys when when we are supposed to be in control of ANY vehicle.

Edited by IanForbes

post-46292-0-47619200-1331014423_thumb.j hmmm yer I see your point..............or I wish I could. jerk.gif

Where is this Waza coming from? Wana, do you have another twin? Some people may get confused again wink.png

@waza: I'm just kidding about your name thats very similar to Wana.

post-46292-0-47619200-1331014423_thumb.j hmmm yer I see your point..............or I wish I could. jerk.gif

Where is this Waza coming from? Wana, do you have another twin? Some people may get confused again wink.png

@waza: I'm just kidding about your name thats very similar to Wana.

thats fantastic ,i cant wait til tonys gets here ,his little mind will never cope with this :D

Lucky he doesn't live in Thailand. He wouldn't make it to the end of my soi :)

I have to admit that I've deliberately overtaken quite a few scooter girls just to see if their face lives up to their ass. The success ratio is pretty good in Bangkok.