British Man Accused Of Conducting Lewd Acts With Young Boy In Pattaya Shopping Mall

Rimmer

British man accused of conducting lewd acts with young boy in Pattaya Shopping Mall

PATTAYA:--A British Tourist is alleged to have conducted lewd acts with a 13 year old boy in a Shopping Mall toilet on Friday. A cleaner at the Mall alerted Security guards after she spotted the tourist, later named as Mr. Edward David Kinder aged 61, walk into the toilets with the boy.

The boy later confessed to being paid 500 Baht to perform oral sex on Mr. Kinder, an allegation Mr. Kinder reportedly confessed to and they met at the front of the Shopping Mall located on Pattaya Beach road. Police were called and arrested Mr. Kinder and detained the 13 year old boy

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/50682/british-man-accused-conducting-lewd-acts-young-boy-pattaya-shopping-mall/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-03-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It boggles the mind that someone thinks they could get away with this... Just from a risk taking perspective it's just insane (and disgusting to propose a child and he clearly looks underage).

I am fed up with agreeing all the time with the adults beastly behavior.

Its time to focus on demand and supply.

how on earth can a 13 year old boy be prepared to agree with this.

Its sickening from both parts mind you.

I really try to understand since a boy that age should KNOW decent from indecent, is he encouraged ? by whom, is it the money? for christ sake something is very wrong with paranetual guidence in this country thank God not with alert citizens whom report this crap

My plea is........re-education camps.....seriously........vietnam style. for the minors (and parents)

and blacklisting 1 strike and your out( of the country) for ever; for the sick perverts.

Edited by hgma
  • Like 2

Oh dear God. Castrate these people, please

tHE GIVER OR THE TAKER???

Both, get rid of the supplier and you get rid of the supplied. No cocain then no cocain addicts either.

You couldn't be more wrong. Reported and funded efforts to eliminate the supply are mere window dressing because there will always be a fresh supply where the demand exists. There are only two solutions: legalize or make life sentences for use.

Good bust but the only concern I would have about this is for local western family men who have Thai children. They visit the restroom and then the police come? Perhaps the cleaner knew the boy was on the game and/or saw the meeting outside, etc. but I still feel bad for legitimate parents and guardians of Thai children in this town!

• Like 2

What’s in a name ?!

“Kinder” is German for “children” (plural of “Kind” = “child”).

"Mr. Edward David Kinder aged 61, walk into the toilets with the boy.".

It's also used n English and German for "Kindergarten",. not a typical English word indeed. I'm happy that Mr. KInderficker, the German version for child molester, will hopefully not be able to do this again. neither in Thailand, nor back in the UK. Let's hope so. jap.gif,

Even disregarding the act itself, a shopping mall????? Did he want to get caught? Being a pervert is one thing, but he should get 10 years for stupidity alone.

Yeah, right, pederasts should be more careful when sexualy abusing young boys.

That would solve the problem, wouldn't it?

Oh dear God. Castrate these people, please

It may stop him getting oral sex but it won't necessarily stop the sexual urge. Higher primates of which humans are one species don't work quite the same way as say, dogs. It's a very complex problem which needs a sensible, well thought out range of strategies so children can be protected. Unfortunately I doubt it will get that.

I happen to know the mechanics behind this.

A very good friend of mine has a boy, at that time the boy was around 13.

One day the boy came home and had been playing computer games and brought some stuff too.

My friend, his mother asked how he could afford it ?

his schoolmate had been doing shorttimes in order to afford computer gaming, and gave some money to this mate, after all there was always going to be money available quickly and relatively effortless.

Right or wrong isn't much of an issue here, i believe that is some christianity stuff,

this is much more down to earth: i want to play games, what's the fastest way to get the money for it ?

I think we can all do without the application of Western morals and values to Thailand. It is tedious in the extreme. If you want Western style hysteria then go back to Europe, the US, Aus or NZ.

I think many people who run their mouth off on these forums should try looking at things from a Thai persepective first before commenting. jap.gif

That said I do not think it is appropriate for people to be paying any 13 year olds for sexual gratification.

Edited by KhunSteven
  • Like 1

Right or wrong isn't much of an issue here, i believe that is some christianity stuff,

this is much more down to earth: i want to play games, what's the fastest way to get the money for it ?

True that organised religion is one holder of a public moral code but you seem to forget that the public in this country and other countries have already decided that the offense in question is sufficiently gross that it becomes part of the formalised moral code we call the law. Right or wrong is clearly the issue!

I think we can all do without the application of Western morals and values to Thailand. It is tedious in the extreme. If you want Western style hysteria then go back to Europe, the US, Aus or NZ.

I think many people who run their mouth off on these forums should try looking at things from a Thai persepective first before commenting. jap.gif

That said I do not think it is appropriate for people to be paying any 13 year olds for sexual gratification.

Thais have already adopted the Western morals and values into law with respect to underage sex and pederasty, so don't go trying to turn this into some kind of moral debate that is up for argument amongst free-thinking farangs. If you want a more liberal Thailand you'll have to go through their democratic process to change public opinion.

• Like 2

What penalty can this bloke expect from the law?

He seems to have admitted the crime.

I ask about the Thai law not what people would like to see happen.

Technically, it should be quite serious. The age of the minor falls in the more serious crime age group and of course the charge will have rape language attached to it. If you're asking is there a way for him to pay his way out of it, I have no idea.