Bike Videos.

skybluestu

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chnaged my mind about this one

Why, no joy?

I watched it a bit further and it was nothing more than a bunch of pikey thugs endangering the lives of other road users to judge which of the 4 bikes was best. That’ll teach me for posting a video before watching it thoroughly :D

Why, no joy?

I watched it a bit further and it was nothing more than a bunch of pikey thugs endangering the lives of other road users to judge which of the 4 bikes was best. That’ll teach me for posting a video before watching it thoroughly biggrin.png

No Karlos, it was all about the 1200cc Multistrada from beginning to end. I've just watched it all the way through.

A fantastic birthday treat - cheers for that hehehe.

Happy belated? Birthday

post-51988-0-70290000-1334807566_thumb.j

Cheers flying.

Can't wait to get out on the bike 2mora. I have to say it's pretty quiet here in Pattaya compared to previous years.

Why, no joy?

I watched it a bit further and it was nothing more than a bunch of pikey thugs endangering the lives of other road users to judge which of the 4 bikes was best. That’ll teach me for posting a video before watching it thoroughly biggrin.png

No Karlos, it was all about the 1200cc Multistrada from beginning to end. I've just watched it all the way through.

LOL, not the Multistrada video mate, there was another video link where i posted 'chnaged my mind about this one' It was a chav documentary of a Blackbird, Hayabusa, Gsxr1000 and another bike. I decided to delete the link due to the reckless nature of it and the fact that it goes on for 56 mins..... I'm sure a mod would have done the same smile.png

Happy Birthday mate post-59428-0-94842400-1334815631_thumb.j

That brings back some memories! I was riding in a two hour production race and after about 30 minutes when going through the esses the bike lost all gears ,scootered back to the pits and found the front sprocket had come iff from the spline.(locking tab was not locked) Re fitted and got back to finish the race.

LOL, not the Multistrada video mate, there was another video link where i posted 'chnaged my mind about this one' It was a chav documentary of a Blackbird, Hayabusa, Gsxr1000 and another bike. I decided to delete the link due to the reckless nature of it and the fact that it goes on for 56 mins..... I'm sure a mod would have done the same smile.png

hahahaha right.

thanks Karlos and the cake was yummy :)

ok, that was fun, but... adrenaline freaks [mself included here] please take it to the track. just rude idiocy, with no particular skill or expertise exhibited in the vid.

Besides likely being dead by now, this squid has made motorcycle hating voters out of everyone he has ever been within a mile of. And it tends to backfire on all of us, sooner or later, via anti-biker laws or selective enforcement by cops left emasculated by the bikes that did 'runners' on em and easily got away, or by the bitter old farts that swerve into your/my path next time just 'cuz they hate them lawbreakers and theyre not gonna take it anymore.'

here's the follow-up: bikers being harassed & accosted. know that law enforcement has been instructed to bear down on bikes in the area with zero tolerance - tickets for any 5kph over the limit or lack of use of turn signals.... they have ways of reminding you who's boss on their turf.

...I'm not too sure about the S1000 being the best track bike, i still think it woul be the Kawasaki ZX10R or the Ducati 1199s, but they are worlds apart in terms of price, money no object it'll be the Ducati for me and I love Kawasakis.

Hopefully they'll use the 'base' Panigale [not the 's'] for the comparo so the bikes will be more comparable - with non-ohlins suspension bits, heavier wheelsets, and closer in price - as long as youre not talking about our lil Banana Republic and it's taxathon.

NUTS!!!! clap2.gif

Saw the aftermath of something like this in Florida where a lady changed lanes on a motorway doing the speed limit of 65MPH. The motorcycle doing well over 150MPH and splitting lanes hit the back of her van dead on center. Motorcycle driver went through the back window and out the front windshield of her van - dead instantly. The motorcycle came through the back of the van and parked itself in her front seat - killed 2 small children in the back and their mother.

I am all about speed, but do it safely and in an appropriate places. As for everyone yelling at others to "wear your gear, wear your gloves and helmet and leathers" - I don't care about that. You crashing without gear on only affects you, not the other motorists around you. In fact, someone without gear who crashes and lives may drive safer after that, if able.

a ride on songkran....

Nice ride out. Some of the kids near me were a little insane, running out to the 3rd lane to throw a bucket of water at me, crazy and at 50kmh+ it bloody hurt :D

But with exception of a few little psychos it loved every minuet of Songkran on my new bike this year :)

P.S. What the hell is it with that cat and durian? biggrin.png

a ride on songkran....

Nice ride out. Some of the kids near me were a little insane, running out to the 3rd lane to throw a bucket of water at me, crazy and at 50kmh+ it bloody hurt biggrin.png

But with exception of a few little psychos it loved every minuet of Songkran on my new bike this year smile.png

P.S. What the hell is it with that cat and durian? biggrin.png

Yeah i know what u mean but for this ride i was prepared to get wet so i was driving ambient, quite fun enjoyed the empty streets.

my cat likes durian :D

F1 is like watching paint dry compared to this! Best ever finish in a MotoGP race?

http://vimeo.com/32756097

amazing finish this........anyone know why rossi sticks his leg out like that??

Well it's suppose to help with braking by creating more drag on the bike on some corners.

Others say that it makes setting up the turns easier by moving the center of gravity.

It would be distracting to me to be behind someone who did that, looks like a blocking manuver.biggrin.png

Many do it now, even Stoner does, Hey !! if Rossi does it then it must be a good idea.

Never mind legs, no chicken strip here, click on picture for a closer look.

post-87530-0-08085800-1335146696_thumb.j

here's the follow-up: bikers being harassed & accosted. know that law enforcement has been instructed to bear down on bikes in the area with zero tolerance - tickets for any 5kph over the limit or lack of use of turn signals.... they have ways of reminding you who's boss on their turf.

I thought that was a bit tame, this one Skyblue put on earlier, now that's cool, every time death reaches his hand out, this rider slaps it away.

w00t.gifw00t.gif

Archived